Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 7:53:52 PM EDT
Which shows have metal detectors and/ or  have security search customers ?  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:06:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
None that I know but I haven't been to a CH show in years.

I think he means shows on the strip?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:04:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
None that I know but I haven't been to a CH show in years.

I did try to park at Bellagio to meet up some out of town friends for lunch there, and had with me an M4gery, Izzy FAL, and 4 7.62Ball marked ammo cans........so when asked to pop open my trunk, I did.....and told them I have a bunch of guns and ammo in the back.

At that point, everyone went on their radios, running around, some security lady freaking out......until an old guy told me to turn around, and I can't park there.....so while he told me to turn around, the security lady was freaking out, saying "You're just going to let him go?  Should I call my supervisor?".

Felt as if I was in San Francisco!  Funny as hell though....
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those guards that check cars need a beatdown. I went there another time, it was a Saturday night and there was a line a mile long to get into the parking garage. The guy in front of me was a senior, had the wheelchair plates and all. It was raining so the guy cracks his window to talk to the guard and the guard said "open your trunk", the old man wasn't ready for that I don't think because he asked him to repeat what he said and the guard screamed it at him like a complete asshole. Had shithead done that to me I would have rolled my window down, grabbed him by his tie and pulled him within an inch of my face and asked him to ask nicer. Those Bellagio guards think they are the SS.

+1

Ditto.......I only wanted to park there, as I don't trust any public parking on the strip.  Next time, I'll just carry my rifles in a guitar case, and ammo in lunch boxes.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Those guards that check cars need a beatdown. I went there another time, it was a Saturday night and there was a line a mile long to get into the parking garage. The guy in front of me was a senior, had the wheelchair plates and all. It was raining so the guy cracks his window to talk to the guard and the guard said "open your trunk", the old man wasn't ready for that I don't think because he asked him to repeat what he said and the guard screamed it at him like a complete asshole. Had shithead done that to me I would have rolled my window down, grabbed him by his tie and pulled him within an inch of my face and asked him to ask nicer. Those Bellagio guards think they are the SS.

My coworker went to park his car there...they took his keys to open his trunk (no trunk release button), and broke his trunk key right in half. Good job! And they weren't very polite about the whole incident either...like it was his fault.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#8]
most security guards are asshats.

I almost got into a fight with one at the races last weekend.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's my advice when confronted with the BS checks: call their bluff.

I've lost count of how many times I have entered a concert armed after having been "wanded".

Just remember who you're dealing when you face security guards.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top