Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 7:36:19 PM EDT
Was putting the jet skis in one last time yesterday (SAT).

Blond female runner with one missing RIGHT leg stopped and stated she missed her family and gave military accolades.

She looked at my windshield (military info on it) then looked at me and stated "don't worry, we WILL win in the log run"

Laughed at what I thought was a pun about her leg, and ran off...

I could not even begin to think about "the presence of greatness................"

We sat watching her disappear... and thought how much I hate going to work at Nellis and felt tomorrow is a NEW day... hooah!

V
OUT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I once read an old saying that went like this, "I once cried that I had no shoes, then I saw a man who had no feet."  I think that can always put things into perspective when we think were at our lowest and shit cant get any worse.  As long as we can always remain positive and keep our wits about us even in the worst times, anything can be done.  At least thats what I keep telling myself. Especially when you're stationed in the belly of a whore called Nellis AFB, you need to remain positive, and ever proactive when it comes to your sanity. Also you never give the pricks any satisfaction, stay in the fight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top