Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 9:26:33 AM EDT
Looking to purchase a suppressor here in Vegas.  Not sure what dealers are NFA friendly, and/or which one to use.

Suggestions?

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Machine Gun Kelly's and Black Rifle Armory are both class III dealers.  I feel both are class III friendly.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I say stay away from MG Kelly here.
I have done 7 NFA transfers thru Anna at Discount Firearms with no problems.  $50 fee is not too bad.  Another advantage is that since they have a range there you can try out your can while you wait for BATF to take their time.  I don't think they stock any suppressors, but I'm sure you can find one online.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I ordered a SWR Omega 30 and used their recommended guy here in Vegas.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to Martin at Black Rifle Armory;  I just bought two new Gemtech cans from him, an Outback II and a Halo, he made me a HELL of a deal on them.  I promised I would not say exactly what the prices were, but it easily beat every other NFA dealer I've talked to.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks guys.  I ordered a SWR Omega 30 and used their recommended guy here in Vegas.

Who was their recommended guy, if I may ask?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Guy named Ike Ziros.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Guy named Ike Ziros.

I've used Ike on four of my transfers and have zero complaints and no reason to ever switch dealers. He's a no BS kind of guy that takes care of business and I'm well satisfied with his service and price. After using Kelly on my first NFA transfer and experiencing first hand how he conducts business, he'd be the very last local dealer I'd use. There are other very good and honest dealers here in town that I'm sure will treat you right, but these are the only two I've had first hand experience with. Any other comments would be pure speculation on my part. Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top