Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 8:28:12 PM EDT
Seeing that I bought a 4x4 SUV. I told my wife it was for her.  In the back of my head, the sole intention of getting one was so I don't have to drive my low to the ground Saturn to DBS, as I have done everytime I attended one.  So, when's the next one?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
BUMP!

Did I miss something here? Okay, when are you guys getting together for a Desert Sportsman shoot.  The night ones are cool.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I think DBS stands for Desert Buffet Shoot.

I have been looking for the next big shoot to.  Maybe the hot temeratures have something to do with it?

In the future, I feel instead of every month having a DBS get together, maybe set it up every couple of months?  Let say the next one would be a "DBS Labor Day Shoot", than "DBS Turkey Day Shoot"?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think DBS stands for Desert Buffet Shoot.

I have been looking for the next big shoot to.  Maybe the hot temeratures have something to do with it?

In the future, I feel instead of every month having a DBS get together, maybe set it up every couple of months?  Let say the next one would be a "DBS Labor Day Shoot", than "DBS Turkey Day Shoot"?

Aw, yes, the hot temperatures.  I forgot about that......have you ever been to those?  I probably talked to you but never introduced myself.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The last time I tried to go was around last Thanks Giving weekend.  I remeber there was a big DBS setup for that day.  I found when  got close to where the people where set up, the road leading to them was to rough for my small sedan.
I never made it that day.

So to answer your question, we probably have never met.

I would like to go to the next big one though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top