Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 7:46:18 PM EDT
Why in the world does he make him self look like shit? Yeah who wouldn't like going to a playboy shoot but at the same time as the mayor of a city like ours you don't do that shit. Wait until your no longer in office to make an ass of yourself. Your actions reflect our city and the people living in it. When you do and say the shit you say it makes us look like shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you really blame him.  I mean hes knows he doesnt have much time left as mayor, so hes using all the perks he can.  Oh and to blame him for his lawyer tactics, thats just wrong.  He is paid to get those murders out of jail, and on the street.  Does that make him a bad guy, no cause there are 1000's of dirt bad lawyers doing it everyday.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why in the world does he make him self look like shit? Yeah who wouldn't like going to a playboy shoot but at the same time as the mayor of a city like ours you don't do that shit. Wait until your no longer in office to make an ass of yourself. Your actions reflect our city and the people living in it. When you do and say the shit you say it makes us look like shit.

You are kidding RIght?

Heck thats how he looks.  Can't cover that up

A city like ours?  Where do you live?  Last Time I checked we are in LAS VEGAS!!.  You know gambling, drinking, sex, guns, 24/7.  This is NOT a family town.

Now take the stick out of your ass.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Oscar Goodman is a scumbag. His hobby is getting plastered, and he made it known to elementary school kids. No class.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Lay off!
The guy don't hide behind closed doors.....I admire him for THAT!
(At least he's honest about the skeletons....)
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lay off!
The guy don't hide behind closed doors.....I admire him for THAT!
(At least he's honest about the skeletons....)

Ted Bundy was "honest" about what he did...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I lost all respect for the "mayor" when he wanted to lock up all the homeless people in the vacant prison out in Jean. I don't care for homeless people much but you don't go forcing them into a prison because they are homeless. With the mayor being Jewish, he of all people shouldn't want to see ANY class of people being locked up without comitting a crime. I emailed the mayor's office when he was trying to push that idea around and never got a response.

I don't consider myself a liberal by any means but that just pissed me off so bad.

thanks, (as I step of the soap box)
Ron
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ron, he didn't want to lock them up but instead get them out of the city and into a place that was indoors and had AC and heat. I think Goodman is a filthy, lowlife loser but I think that was one of his better ideas. I just wish he would give up on the whole pro sports thing...so fucking stupid.

Yeah, but they weren't free to leave. It was going to be a forced relocation for the homeless. I would back a plan to let homeless stay in a vacant prison but to not let them leave... sounds like a prison instead of a shelter.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
 He is paid to get those murders out of jail, and on the street.  Does that make him a bad guy, no cause there are 1000's of dirt bad lawyers doing it everyday.  

Dayam!!!! That sounds like liberal "logic"

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:

Quoted:
 He is paid to get those murders out of jail, and on the street.  Does that make him a bad guy, no cause there are 1000's of dirt bad lawyers doing it everyday.  

Liberal logic.  Yea, i guess it is.  Since well if i killed someone, I am going to hire the best lawyer i can to get my ass out of it.  You would to, and don’t fucking lie.  

Why is it always Liberal this, Liberal that???
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:

Quoted:

Liberal logic.  Yea, i guess it is.  Since well if i killed someone, I am going to hire the best lawyer i can to get my ass out of it.  You would to, and don’t fucking lie.  

Why is it always Liberal this, Liberal that???

I don't think you understood his comment...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#16]
damn criminal defense lawyers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#17]
(apology for the thread drift)
Quote, WP: "......life on a bus bench seems hard."
About a month ago, I was daily delivering a guest to his motel, and usually passed the intersection of Sahara and Paradise....there's a bus stop there, on Paradise just N of Sahara, that seemed to have a resident.....we saw this enormous woman sleeping alongside her grocery cart EVERY NIGHT! .....and MANY days as well! It became our usual topic of conversation ........

(All because stupid Max, the Master of the Mundane and Mediocre, had decided since he came back to U.S. to purchase this $5000 video camera, he should tape interviews of the homeless..... )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top