Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 2:02:35 PM EDT
Bush is in town tomorrow morning and will be at a rally at the Thomas and Mack.

You can get free tickets at the Nevada Republican Party office at Sahara and Durango along with Bush/Cheney bumper stickers and signs ect.

I got mine this morning.

Added bonus.... cute chick behing the desk passing out the tickets.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
He should be long gone by then. The event takes place in the morning. They close the doors at 8:45am so I'd guess he'll be in another state before noon.

So you have time to stop by before your flight.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back. It was a great rally. Porter, Ensign and that asshat Governor of ours spoke before The Pres. About 10 other governors were there including Pataki. McCain arrived just before President Bush and face planted big time getting onto the stage. He's gonna feel that in the morning.

The President spoke for probably 40-45 minutes. It was mostly lines from the debate last night but with a few added one liners and given in a less nervous and much more personable manner. Overall it was a great time. He pretty much filled the T&M, seats and the floor, BTW.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Bush rocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top