Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:59:52 AM EDT
hey guys, I've been shooting in slone on and off for about a year, but work has kept me from making it out there for about 3 months and now I've just bought a Rem 870 entry/tactical shotgun and finished my m-4 so I'm kinda of courious of the statis of Slone??
I always go back in the back Where the DBS goes on,
Also, thought I put this out there that I have a few parts I'm willing to part with TO LOCAL VEGAS PEOPLE
1 A2 STOCK *MAKE OFFER*
1 BUSH HBAR 20" UPPER W FLAT GAS RAIL AND aK BRAKE *MAKE OFFER*
1 ACE STOCK W TUBE AND SPRING AND BUFFER *make offer*
1 NORINCO  AKU-94 CONFIG BULLPUP AK $465
thanks guys
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT
[email protected]
204-4133  EAST LAS VEGAS
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sloan is still open, RickinVegas/LVgunner have posted on other threads on BLM closures.

So far, so good.  

If you're selling, try EE

Quoted:
hey guys, I've been shooting in slone on and off for about a year, but work has kept me from making it out there for about 3 months and now I've just bought a Rem 870 entry/tactical shotgun and finished my m-4 so I'm kinda of courious of the statis of Slone??
I always go back in the back Where the DBS goes on,
Also, thought I put this out there that I have a few parts I'm willing to part with TO LOCAL VEGAS PEOPLE
1 A2 STOCK *MAKE OFFER*
1 BUSH HBAR 20" UPPER W FLAT GAS RAIL AND aK BRAKE *MAKE OFFER*
1 ACE STOCK W TUBE AND SPRING AND BUFFER *make offer*
1 NORINCO  AKU-94 CONFIG BULLPUP AK $465
thanks guys
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT
[email protected]
204-4133  EAST LAS VEGAS

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#2]
See www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=186033

for information.  Sloan is currently open to shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top