Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 7:44:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#1]
wolfpack.  even as a C&R ffl, they are not considered dealers as far as i understand it.  So they are not SUPPOSED to order items with the intention of selling.

However i think that it is mainly an issue of volume....as even C&R guys are going to privately sell off SOME of the stuff that they order.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Ordering a gun for another person on your C&R is a felony no-no
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:48:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm not looking to buy...I have a gun that was made in 1911 and need to send it out to be restored...it's a WWI Luger.....can a C&R FFL do the shipping both ways for me or not?

You don't need an FFL to send out a gun to have it repaired/restored. You must send to an FFL then he can send it directly back to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top