Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 10:28:19 AM EDT
Well guys, I finally made it here.Arrived in Las Vegas at 1500 on Saturday.Just got my computer set up and online here.Thanks to all those who gave me info on the area.

Semper Fi,
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
anything else you need help finding, post here and we'll see what we can do!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, just post and we can help you out with anything you may need.

Welcome to town!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome..
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Got an apartment near Valley View and West Sahara ( girlfriend picked it out).Seems like a pretty quiet location.So when's the next AR15.com gathering?I'm game.

Semper Fi,
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Perro and I are planning on going out to Sloan on Monday (maybe Sunday too) to do a little holiday shooting.  You are welcome to come and join us.  We could link up somewhere and guide you out to the pit.  Interested?

Anyone else??
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll try to be out there to on Mon.
YOU GOTTA SHOOT THIS P90 RICK, Dennis came up last week to do some shooting . WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH THE P90, NO RECOIL AT ALL FN will sell a SH*T LOAD of the semi ones for the wifes and girl friends and for the kids. Dennis brought that FULL AUTO 12ga AK he just made, OH MY GOD !!!!! THAT THING KICKED MY A*S So we'll try to make it out Mon or for sure at the next DBS so you can play with them too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Rick IM enroute
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Note to self

Need more ammo.  LOL
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Rick IM enroute

backatcha
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:56:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'll try to be out there to on Mon.
YOU GOTTA SHOOT THIS P90 RICK, Dennis came up last week to do some shooting . WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH THE P90, NO RECOIL AT ALL FN will sell a SH*T LOAD of the semi ones for the wifes and girl friends and for the kids. Dennis brought that FULL AUTO 12ga AK he just made, OH MY GOD !!!!! THAT THING KICKED MY A*S So we'll try to make it out Mon or for sure at the next DBS so you can play with them too.

Is the case rim of the p90 round close to that of a 9mm? I'd love to see one in an affordable caliber to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top