Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 1:01:23 PM EDT
Just called Ryan to tell him that his tranfers came in for the M16 lower and the P-22 can, It was a crack-up to here him yell ,  YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!,
I told him i'll bring his stuff with me to the match Sunday to give to him, He said NO-WAY, I'LL BE AT YOUR PLACE AFTER WORK TONIGHT TO PICK THEM UP. Thats fine with me.

FIRST TIME TRANFER'ER, GOTTA LOVE THEM
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank God I belong to a 24 hour range...  I don't care how dark it is when I get home I'm going shooting.  I may not make it in to work tomorrow, I'm feeling a little, er, sick, yeah thats the ticket...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations, Gunbert!  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats Ryan!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
congrats!! may your ammo be plentiful
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Woe is my credit card...  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woe is my credit card...  

LMAO.....you need to start up an ammo company for tax write off purchases.

"Um, yes mr IRS, I bought 135,000 rounds last year as testing for my new corp, we plan on using the same amout each year for the next 35 until we get the formula good enough to actually make them ourselves....."
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Range Report????????????????????

This thread is useless without pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And any other appropriate phrases.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Gunbert, thanks for letting me take it for a spin on Saturday.  FA's are more fun when they are on a form 4!

See you on the 15th

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#10]
RANGE REPORT, WHAT RANGE REPORT????? He's been shooting the thing at the last 3 to 4 DBS's

Heres Rayn at his table at MARCH DBS, His New toys are the 10in M16 and the P-22 CAN on the table. One good thing about having a dealer friend is that i bring my customers toys to the MATCHES and to the DBSs so they can shoot and play with them while in transfer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top