Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 4:00:12 PM EDT
I finally broke down and decided to purchase a chronograph.  I've got an Oehler 35 coming my way.  UPS should have it here within the next couple of days or so.

I hate waiting for mail order stuff to arrive.  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Just wanted to share ;)

Also, I'm doing the quitting smoking thing, and I made a deal with the devil wife that after I'm off the nicotine for good I get to buy a new pistol.  I'm thinking Glock 27/36.  Something to go with the CCW class I'll be taking. :)

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the Glock 36, you wont be sorry. I love mine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I finally broke down and decided to purchase a chronograph.  I've got an Oehler 35 coming my way.  UPS should have it here within the next couple of days or so.

I hate waiting for mail order stuff to arrive.  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Just wanted to share ;)

Also, I'm doing the quitting smoking thing, and I made a deal with the devil wife that after I'm off the nicotine for good I get to buy a new pistol.  I'm thinking Glock 27/36.  Something to go with the CCW class I'll be taking. :)

You know, my fiance made that same deal with me a few days ago: she would give me money to buy (another) handgun if I would quit smoking.....I waited too long (like 5 seconds) to respond then she responded with the resounding game show buzzard sound and said "too late"......hindsight, that was too funny, at the time i wanted to shoot myself...hahahhaa

Glock or the Springfield XD would be a good choice, I like my XD .40 and that's one of the handguns I am using for my CCW along with the 1911.  I'll be taking mine on the 28th at the Gun Store on Trop.  Where are you taking yours?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking at taking the class that Joe Nizari does.  It's a little more spendy, but he came referred by a couple people and after talking to him on the phone for a while, sounds like a good program.

It'll probably be next month before I have the time/money again.  Had the money but not the time this month, so I spent the money on the chrono.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm looking at taking the class that Joe Nizari does.  It's a little more spendy, but he came referred by a couple people and after talking to him on the phone for a while, sounds like a good program.

It'll probably be next month before I have the time/money again.  Had the money but not the time this month, so I spent the money on the chrono.

I've talked to Joe and he is a hell of a guy, when it cools down after summer I'm going to take a couple of his classes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top