Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 5:31:28 PM EDT
Gunshow this weekend at the Reno Convention Center...sometimes good sometimes so so. I'll be there saturday morning.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
the crossroads? usualy less then great...will i be there? no  critters  killing starts this weekend
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gunshow this weekend at the Reno Convention Center...sometimes good sometimes so so. I'll be there saturday morning.

Of course I will be there. First gun show as a Nevada resident.... missed the big show last August. My PRK friend will be there as well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Beanie Baby's and Jerky....Nope! the admission price alone will leave ya' pissed off and a 'damn that show sucked' when ya' walk back across the street to the Atlantis parking lot

Have Fun
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
What Im looking for they always have...good deals on ammo and AK mags. Its a toss up...sometimes its a great show.....once in awhile it sucks. Everything I need this trip hey will have.
Ive got a Chinese NHM90 in Polytech wood and a muzzle brake.....i'll sell hopefully. AKs usually go fast when your walking around with one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course I will be there. First gun show as a Nevada resident.... missed the big show last August. My PRK friend will be there as well.

when did you move to NV?  too bad the show isn't in 2 weeks, or i'd be there as well.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Last Crossroads show I went to last year sucked bad.  I promised myself I would never go back.

1 in 5 tables actually had a firearm for sale and only half of the tables even had gun related stuff.  This is not an exaggeration.

I don't need any jewelry, blinky lights, jerky, eyeglass cleaner, or sunglasses.

That being said, I'll probably go anyway...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
hell you never know...you might run into the deal of a liftime. Or some of the worst jerky youve ever ate LOL
Top Top