BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2021 1:42:14 PM EDT
Yahoo News article about it

Because this worked so well with the Syrians in Europe
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The government has used FT McCoy for this purpose before. In the early 80's they housed Cuban refugees from the "Mariel Boat Lift"at FT McCoy. The locals were not happy about it as I recall.
Gary
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The liberal shit hole of R/Wisconsin has multiple threads on welcoming them and helping them. Even a thread titled can the afghan refugees rebuild rural Wisconsin!
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The liberal shit hole of R/Wisconsin has multiple threads on welcoming them and helping them. Even a thread titled can the afghan refugees rebuild rural Wisconsin!
View Quote
There would literally be an open season on them if rural Wisconsin sees them.
We've been spoon fed for years that they are all terrorists so lets being them back and house them at our army bases.
A buddy of mine works there and he is not happy at all, being an Afghanistan war vet!

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There would literally be an open season on them if rural Wisconsin sees them.
We've been spoon fed for years that they are all terrorists so lets being them back and house them at our army bases.
A buddy of mine works there and he is not happy at all, being an Afghanistan war vet!

View Quote

They won't be hard to find. They will all be working at the Walmart in Tomah.
Gary
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The government has used FT McCoy for this purpose before. In the early 80's they housed Cuban refugees from the "Mariel Boat Lift"at FT McCoy. The locals were not happy about it as I recall.
Gary
View Quote

I'll have to see if I can find a copy of the Ft. McCoy "1st Annual Cuban Shoot" license application!
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They won't be hard to find. They will all be working at the Walmart in Tomah.
Gary
View Quote

And the VAMC eh? maybe they can "rebuild" the PTSD programs there...
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]
There was a similar thread in GD, got locked pretty quick.

Beyond that, I'm going to refrain from comment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got the word that they have arrived and will be in the 2400 and 2500 block at Fort McCoy...
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Are these legit folks that helped us and their families, or is this hordes of military age males with no vetting?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are these legit folks that helped us and their families, or is this hordes of military age males with no vetting?
View Quote

Should be #1 but I bet #2
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably a lot of legit allies to hide embedded sleepers. It would not take many of the latter to royally fuck things up here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if they helped us (they were helping themselves if anything) they should be placed in a regional ally country, NOT the US.
We don’t need refugees on any scale from Afghanistan under any circumstances in America, I don’t care what they did.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Even if they helped us (they were helping themselves if anything) they should be placed in a regional ally country, NOT the US.
We don’t need refugees on any scale from Afghanistan under any circumstances in America, I don’t care what they did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree and it is beyond comprehension why any fucking afghans set foot on US soil while there are still Americans on the ground over there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#14]
There is a still ongoing thread about this on GD.

I'm pretty sure they're unvetted, as I understand the first few batches of natives were just random people fleeing.

I wonder if they're being told American customs and ways, so they don't try to fuck up the population because they don't understand the difference in how things are done here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#15]
There isn't winter weather excepting the mountainous regions of AFG, right?

Our state may just have a natural fix to this problem.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm pretty sure that Somali doesn't have winter at all, but they seem to have made themselves comfortable in the twin cities.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Tucker reported that none of these refugees are SIVs or people/families that worked with the US or allies in AFG.

These are all unvetted refugees.

Air drop them back.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Over 7,000 currently present at McCoy, with capacity increasing to hold 13,000.

Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

They will just sit in the house and turn up the thermostat to 80deg or more, it’s not like they have to leave the house to go to work
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I live next door to Ft McCoy.
The rumor on my street is that they’re trashing the housing. Things like taking a dump in the shower.
Glad I don’t have to clean up after them.
Would be cool if someone would open an Afghan restaurant in town though.
We don’t even have a Chinese place.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 11:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I live next door to Ft McCoy.
The rumor on my street is that they’re trashing the housing. Things like taking a dump in the shower.
Glad I don’t have to clean up after them.
Would be cool if someone would open an Afghan restaurant in town though.
We don’t even have a Chinese place.
View Quote

There wouldn't be a stray cat or dog in the county.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tucker reported that none of these refugees are SIVs or people/families that worked with the US or allies in AFG.

These are all unvetted refugees.

Air drop them back.
View Quote

13000 "refugees". If just 2 percent are taliban that would be around 260 enemy on the base. How hard would it be for 260 taliban to breach the armory and motor pool? An attack like this followed by them rolling into a major metropolitan area would make 9/11 look like rookie numbers. I'm sure they have noticed by now that our soldiers on base are largely disarmed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't wait for the bonus white privilege that causes these fucking retards to commit random acts of tiolence.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 11:39:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#25]

If there is 1 case you know there has to be more.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#26]
But they have a "robust" health screening process.  Probably like their "robust" vetting process .... "Are you a bad guy"? ....."No, I like kittens".  "Welcome to America".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top