Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2019 12:47:15 PM EDT
I'm so fucking sick of hearing this pansy ass say I'll vote for anybody but Trump on radio and tv. I'm tempted to find his heating and cooling company get a big qoute for a job and then say eat a bag of dicks I'd never hire that guy.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Who is this guy I have never heard of him.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Some schmuck they got to do a political ad they've been running constantly for the last 2 months
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
It looks like the proper spelling of his last name is Soborowicz, and he's a plumber from around Eau Claire that apparently regrets his vote for Trump due to losing his health-care through his employer, and offered himself up to be a pawn in Dem's political ads.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Some schmuck they got to do a political ad they've been running constantly for the last 2 months
View Quote
Better get used to him, looks like bought (or plan to buy) enough air-time to keep the ads running into mid-January.

The buy, which started Nov. 13 and runs for four weeks, initially includes $2.5 million in TV and radio in smaller markets with another $500,000 in digital ads, primarily on Facebook. Another $2 million is planned for December to push the buy into mid-January.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't find the mute button fast enough when that jack-leg comes on.  Whining that he lost his health ins?  That's Trumps fault how?  Then buy some like everyone else or find a different employer.  Another poof that wants someone else to pay for his healthcare.  I'd just like to smack him alongside his head to wake him up.  Makes me wonder if he didn't vote for billary in the first place - not sure I believe he DID vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
That guy is total piece of shit. He sounds like he has an IQ of about 70
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 9:11:55 AM EDT
[#7]
"If I slip on the ice and break my leg I can't work!"

No shit ass hole, you're a fucking plumber. Most of the middle-class working world can't work with a broken leg. Buy some Aflac you dip shit, because a standard health insurance policy isn't going to pay your salary while your leg heals, regardless of you who you voted for or who gets elected. Unless you do it on the job, then you can sue your employer for workman's comp.

When this farce comes on, I immediately change the channel. I stopped watching local news on WJFW, NBC 12 from Rhinelander, because they'll play this thing 4 times in a 30 minute newscast.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That guy is total piece of shit. He sounds like he has an IQ of about 70
View Quote
You're being overly generous. I'd say his IQ quotient is the same as his hat size.
Gary
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No shit ass hole, you're a fucking plumber. Most of the middle-class working world can't work with a broken leg. Buy some Aflac you dip shit, because a standard health insurance policy isn't going to pay your salary while your leg heals, regardless of you who you voted for or who gets elected. Unless you do it on the job, then you can sue your employer for workman's comp.

When this farce comes on, I immediately change the channel. I stopped watching local news on WJFW, NBC 12 from Rhinelander, because they'll play this thing 4 times in a 30 minute newscast.
View Quote
I was thinking the same thing. David Soborovic or what the fuck his Polak name is I guess thinks tax payers should foot the bill for his lifestyle if he slips on the ice at a snowmobile race. That's how this dumbass parasite thinks. It's embarrassing he is thrown up as some sort of example of Joe Sixpack Wisconsinite
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was thinking the same thing. David Soborovic or what the fuck his Polak name is I guess thinks tax payers should foot the bill for his lifestyle if he slips on the ice at a snowmobile race. That's how this dumbass parasite thinks. It's embarrassing he is thrown up as some sort of example of Joe Sixpack Wisconsinite
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you look at how close elections are, he is representative of many Wisconsinites unfortunately. Our entire country has a growing cancer of people that expect and demand free shit, and don't want to be accountable for anything, including their own piss-poor choices. Meanwhile those of us that have gone to great lengths to follow the rules, build our own safety-net, and live within our means continue to pay for idiots like him.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd be curious just how he lost his healthcare - if he really did.  I'll bet his employer cringes when he sees that ad - unless they're a bunch of libs as well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you look at how close elections are, he is representative of many Wisconsinites unfortunately. Our entire country has a growing cancer of people that expect and demand free shit, and don't want to be accountable for anything, including their own piss-poor choices. Meanwhile those of us that have gone to great lengths to follow the rules, build our own safety-net, and live within our means continue to pay for idiots like him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 2:06:15 AM EDT
[#14]
FPNI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top