Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2012 7:46:33 PM EDT
So, I have this fridge that came with my house. While I haven't had any clergy members or other holy men verify it, I believe it's evil. It looks terrible (poorly spraypainted, rusty, missing shelves, hole in door, exposed fiberglass insulation), and cannot be killed. It has survived floods, power surges, old age, and an ill-tempered cat. More than one bottle of vodka has frozen solid in the freezer.

It says it's a "Hotpoint", but I believe it was forged inside a cursed volcano.

Most recently, it was used as a kegerator, and only occasionally froze half barrels of beer.

It works (electricity goes in, cold comes out), and it's free.

Also, it's in my basement, and weighs roughly four zillion pounds, give or take. I cannot help you remove it from my basement, as it has tried to kill me more than once.

link to addlinky

I got a laugh out of it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#1]
That was awesome.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I love reading these
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
hmmm Oshkosh eh? I may have to make a day trip this weekend and snag it
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Nicely done..funny too
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Too damn funny
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#7]
As an ordained Pastafarian Minister, I can only advise to fill the fridge with beer and noodles.  Hopefully that will be enough for the fridge to be touched by His Noodly Appendage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top