Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2008 10:49:14 AM EDT
the deal with the jets fell thru and bret was sent back to greenbay, they then traded bret to chicago!!, In exchange we will recieve- eagle river, crivitz, minocqua, boulder junction and the left lane of the interstate back
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Source?
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the deal with the jets fell thru and bret was sent back to greenbay, they then traded bret to chicago!!, In exchange we will recieve- eagle river, crivitz, minocqua, boulder junction and the left lane of the interstate back

Highlighted the punchline...
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I would've settled for just the left lane of the interstate, the rest is all gravy!
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would've settled for just the left lane of the interstate, the rest is all gravy!

Missed you guys on Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Source?

No kidding! I heard that Doyle owed bag man Tony Rezko big time, and  gave Door County to Illinois, so they could have their own "Upper Penninsula". Forget the left lane of the 94/43 corridor for good.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why?  It isn't like you really drive in it....
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently neither do you...
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL

That's a good one...

If they'd just take all their FIBS back ..after they drop off their money of course...

thanks for the laugh!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently neither do you...

I stick to the middle lane if possible.  Left lane usually has someone driving slower than middle and getting pissed when someone flashes their brights at them politely, and the right has the old farmer driving 20 under with the right turn signal on...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top