Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2007 7:03:01 PM EDT
Hi, Louie. On Friday I sent an email to the WCPS board members in which I made several motions.

Three of the five board members have replied.

I would appreciate it if you replied as well. We already have a majority vote, but I'd really like to know your comments.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2007 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If anyone here is in regular contact with Louie, please point him to this thread.

Thanks,
Dick
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry Dick, my email is a mess from a bot filling my inbox and locking my account.
I thought I replied to your motions but it may not have been sent.

I'll call you on Saturday.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That's good news, Louie. You're now the head of our new group. Doesn't look good for you to not be replying to the emails. ;)

As for calling me anytime this weekend: Good luck. I'll probably be alternating my time between shovelling and icing/heating my back.

As for the 4/8 meeting, I  hadn't heard anything about it. Can you email me with times and locations?

Thanks, Mr. Chairman. (Sincere congrats).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top