Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 10:27:54 AM EDT
Seen quite a few friends there today did ya get anything good?
Just got home and put my RRA car together .
This one stays stock
Picked up a g3 stock pistol grip & sling ten bucks some AR chamber flags AR spare parts kit
some gun rugs for a friend and a MRT sling for another friend

One of the Ar Parts guys had glacier forearm for a car thirty bucks is that a good price

www.tapco.com/product_information.asp?number=STK09305G&back=yes&dept=40&last=40

Rouge did ya dump the G?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#1]
How were ammo prices?

And where exactly was this here gunshow and is it open tomarrow?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe he's talking about the Bob and Rocco gunshow in Waukesha.  There is a thread on it on page two.

I'm assuming that FMD must be out of town this weekend since there was no talk of a preshow breakfast.

Since I'm not in the market for anything right now, I went snowboarding with the wife today instead.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Since I'm not in the market for anything right now, I went snowboarding with the wife today instead.

Um where? there is no snow....

Alpine?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alpine?

Good guess.  You are correct: Alpine Valley.  Still plenty of man-made snow on the hill.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to the show. A lot of the same stuff.
Looked at M1 sales for an upper. Here is what I looked at, and waht I was told.
Tell me if it is worth anything.

LMT upper flattop with a Wilson 1X9 pencil barrel Chrome moly not chrome lined. Standard FSB with lug.
No bolt, carrier, or charging handle, for $320. Add the rest for another $100.

When I looked down the uppers it looked as if the FSB was canted to the left. That coupled with it not being chrome lined made me not purchase it.

Is it worth $420 complete?

PM it is the Waukesha show. It is behind the airport.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
picked up a couple books and thats about it, I wasnt impressed with selection quality or prices to be honest. Would have been a great show for a collector or knife lover, but not for me
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Not with a canted FSB it isn't.

Quoted:
I'm assuming that FMD must be out of town this weekend since there was no talk of a preshow breakfast.

I was supposed to be out of town, but am home.  Been having some fun on another board... ...and completely forgot about the show.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was supposed to be out of town, but am home.  Been having some fun on another board... ...and completely forgot about the show.

That is what I figured. I want to get a good upper. I am just not going to rush it. I am glad I opted out this time.

Thanks for the reassurance Kris.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Lets see here traded the Glock 21 for a Glock 23 even up at least i'll shoot this one, was hoping for a 19 but.

Picked up a few AR mags 10 bucks each

and a few other misc items

not a great day but could have been worse

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:07:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is what I figured. I want to get a good upper. I am just not going to rush it. I am glad I opted out this time.

Did you stop by BooM to Zoom They have good deals on RRA stuff and Superior

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

RRA baby!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alpine?

Theres still plenty of snow up here, and even more on Rib. But with that snow, comes the inevitable FIBs.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I did but none of the stuff they have is chrome lined. They are the first place I went to.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I did but none of the stuff they have is chrome lined. They are the first place I went to.[/q

Chrome lined is only a 40 buck upgrade I think R&B sells them a little cheaper then RRA website
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Lets see here traded the Glock 21 for a Glock 23 even up at least i'll shoot this one, was hoping for a 19 but.

Sounds like a good swap to me, looks like the g23 is where it's at!  Thats what, four the last three weeks?  I'd still like to get my paws on a 19 or 26 for the wife unit.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#16]

"Is it worth $420 complete?"No not without CL!

"Not with a canted FSB it isn't."That is the least of the problems and a very easy fix.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alpine?

Over 3 feet of snow at my house on the ground... snowbanks are still 9 feet high or more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top