Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:24:48 PM EDT
Okay,Jesses turning blue ceremony is on February,16th and he is making me pin it on him so i have to do that most likely.Now his Graduation is February, 17th and i dont know if he gets to go home with us or if he has to stay a little longer i dont know.I am leaving on the 30th for Alabama with my dad and i got to drive a lot of the way down there and i dont know how to drive stick so i geuss ill have to learn.My dad and i are staying down in Wisconsin for a night an he wants to go shooting LOL i highly doubt that would happen though.Well thats all thanks for the help with this site and the comments.I dont know why i am going on here!This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Okay,Jesses turning blue ceremony is on February,16th and he is making me pin it on him so i have to do that most likely.Now his Graduation is February, 17th and i dont know if he gets to go home with us or if he has to stay a little longer i dont know.I am leaving on the 30th for Alabama with my dad and i got to drive a lot of the way down there and i dont know how to drive stick so i geuss ill have to learn.My dad and i are staying down in Wisconsin for a night an he wants to go shooting LOL i highly doubt that would happen though.Well thats all thanks for the help with this site and the comments.I dont know why i am going on here!This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-

Well, congrats then!  If you are stopping in SE WI, then don't be so sure that we can't get your dad out for some shooting.  Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-

That's why you need your own handle here.  If you can't beat them, join them.

Give J our congrats, & you and your Dad stay safe on the drive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Jessica - That's great news!  How exciting for you.  I hope you have a great time down there.  Keep us posted.  BTW, just be thankful this "other woman" doesn't have two arms, two legs, and a sweet smile....  All in all, she's pretty safe for our husbands to be hanging around with.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...All in all, she's pretty safe for our husbands to be hanging around with.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top