Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:24:30 AM EDT
Anyone know anything about Viking Arms? I had a run in with this guy at the SEWSA shoot on Saturday.  Does anyone know this guy, or his products?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone know anything about Viking Arms? I had a run in with this guy at the SEWSA shoot on Saturday.  Does anyone know this guy, or his products?

Allways been ok with me
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Allways been ok with me

Are you him?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always been OK with me

Are you him?

No Witch guy was it do you have a name?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always been OK with me

Are you him?

About 5'7" moustache, glasses. He is in the pictures for the subgun matches. Claimes to be the owner of Viking. He has a Beretta 12S and I think a silenced MP5.  I did not get a name. He seemed to intent on being a total dick to me, so I did not get his name.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always been OK with me

Are you him?

That would be Rich I have never see him be a dick but he does have a dry personnalite if you know what I mean.
He is a partner with a guy in c2 what was he doing busting your balls being rude?

About 5'7" moustache, glasses. He is in the pictures for the subgun matches. Claimes to be the owner of Viking. He has a Beretta 12S and I think a silenced MP5.  I did not get a name. He seemed to intent on being a total dick to me, so I did not get his name.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That would be Rich I have never see him be a dick but he does have a dry personnalite if you know what I mean.
He is a partner with a guy in c2 what was he doing busting your balls being rude?

Yeah pretty much just that. He seemed to want me to know that he owned a perticular subgun and that I could not own it. Would not give straight answers to questions. Very odd. Certainly made me not want to buy is products.  Even the woman behind the counter told him to stop being an ass. Maybe his partner is a better guy.  Oh well, I was just wondering if anyone else knew what his deal was.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah pretty much just that. He seemed to want me to know that he owned a perticular subgun and that I could not own it. Would not give straight answers to questions. Very odd. Certainly made me not want to buy is products.  Even the woman behind the counter told him to stop being an ass. Maybe his partner is a better guy.  Oh well, I was just wondering if anyone else knew what his deal was.

They can own classIII because they are Class2 no reason to be a dick though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I have never had any problems with him or his partner. Never been a dick to me. I have no other comments as I personally have not had a bad experience.

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have never had any problems with him or his partner. Never been a dick to me. I have no other comments as I personally have not had a bad experience.

Batch114

MGD tell me aint Rich a little dry?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#10]
HK,

A little dry?????.....makes the sahara look like the rainforest. He's a good guy. just have to understand him, sniffing CLP and cutting oil all day, you have to cut him SOME slack. But I stand by my first post....I have had no problems dealing with him....lol

Batch114 - MGD
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#11]
the guys there are ok but like batch and mp5 said rich is a little dry and you have to get to know them.  He does do superior work if you ever seen or had a chance to fire some of the posties he has built you will be amazed at what he can put back together.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
HK,

A little dry?????.....makes the sahara look like the rainforest. He's a good guy. just have to understand him, sniffing CLP and cutting oil all day, you have to cut him SOME slack. But I stand by my first post....I have had no problems dealing with him....lol

Batch114 - MGD

Agree
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Does good work - his stuff is amazing.

I don't like him - he stole my box of clays at the subgun match a few years ago - but to each his own.

Av.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
speaking of, anyone got his number he's got two cans i need to get the paperwork going on
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Has to be better than this guy
link

link number 2
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Never had any issues with him.  As stated above, he's kinda dry, but once you get to know him/ get used to him , he's a pretty mellow, and as far as I think, a pretty good guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top