User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 8:37:07 PM EDT
How's it work?
What's the schedule like?
What are the events like?
What's the expected turn out?

What are the events?
Carbine, pistol, revolver, shotgun, and ?

Am I limited to participating in the events where I've taken the respective courses?
Or will there be a waiver to get participation levels up?

What costs are involved?

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if the exact costs for participation have been finalized, but there will be a per event charge with a good-sized discount for competing in all disciplines.
You do need to be alumni of the discipline you wish to compete in. There won't be any waiver as this takes away from the point of the event. It is not about getting a huge turnout (though I think that would be great) it is about applying what has been learned in class in a competitive atmosphere.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=129&t=146848

Couldn't tell you what the courses of fire will be like since Sully isn't talking and he changes them up from one 5-gun to the next.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this October 22nd or 23rd?  I checked the DETC thread and it just says October.  My calendar has 10/23 penciled in, but BulletcatchR mentioned 10/22 in another thread.

Anybody know the date for certain?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top