Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 9:29:00 AM EDT
Kenosha PD is looking for a guy who is mentaly unstable and has threatened to shoot the next cop that confronts him, he has, alegedly, already rammed two squad cars. Driving a silver kia spectra. I got the plate but I won't post it, if yer interested enough to know, IM me. Black male, don't have the height/weight info though.

If he's crazy enough to ram two squads(again alegedly) and threaten to shoot a cop, he's crazy enough to do anything else, so for all of you down in this area, be a little extra aware of what/who is around you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I drive a maxima btw (in case anybody gets any ideas).
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey my car's silver, but it's a Ford.  IM inbound.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Kenosha PD use Crown Vics? I dont think a Kia SPectra would even dent one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
KPD might still use some Crown Vics, but they also use a much smaller model that I see around often.  I forget the model name but it is strange seeing Police in anything smaller than the old Crown Vic or a Caprice Classic.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it was Fort Atkinson or Jefferson that used to have Dodge Shadows as cruisers. Janesville uses Impalas (which are always broke down).
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think it was Fort Atkinson or Jefferson that used to have Dodge Shadows as cruisers. Janesville uses Impalas (which are always broke down).

IIRC Kenosha uses impalas too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top