Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 4:02:14 PM EDT
Some of you mentioned that you've worked secuity jobs before. Any idea where a 20 year old like me could get a job like that? And what does the job usually consist of? I'm a little tired of making Butter Burgers
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Or should I post this in GD?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
you work at culvers?    from what i've seen the job consists of sitting on your ass and getting paid for it.  what part of WI are you in?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Sitting on your ass and getting paid for it? That doesn't sound like much fun
I work at the Culver's on Sunset Dr. in Waukesha At least it pays well .
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Most private sector security around here is minimum wage, and boring. If you dont want to stand a post (translation, sit around staring at the wall) somewhere, you might look into companies offering car patrol services. Private companies are always hiring. Open the yellow pages and call a few up.

A more interesting variant is hotel security. They don't hire as often, but the work can be amusing.  I did it for a couple of years, and had a lot of fun with it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
the local hardees has a security guard at night.  he wears the tactical gloves.  i guess he's worried his cheeseburger might slip through his fingers.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
the local hardees has a security guard at night.  he wears the tactical gloves.  i guess he's worried his cheeseburger might slip through his fingers.  

I hear he gets busy after bar close.  That place is packed most nights at 230 on the weekends
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I work at the Culver's on Sunset Dr. in Waukesha At least it pays well .

Lemme know when you're working.  I live 1/2 mile away.

If I can't get free butter burgers, then at least i can make fun...

Seriously, it does get busy over there.  BTW, if you're up for the SF gun show give me an IM...

-FMD
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I work at the Culver's on Sunset Dr. in Waukeshahr

If he can't make SF park, we can catch him next week at Waukesha.

Is Waukesha in the round building or the three-square-rooms this time?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, it'll be in the 4-H Forum.
www.waukeshacounty.gov/parks/expo_center/events.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top