Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2004 11:41:52 AM EDT
About the possibility of a monthly shoot at the club. I lost yer e-mail addy and phone number. If yer going to be out at the club at all anytime soon(or anytime really) let me know. I work 0700-1500 prety much eveyday but if you get out in the afternoon or evening I can meet you out there as long as I know a head of time.
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm having a hell of a time getting on here, but it looks like it is working now.  I will be at RCLRC Sat all day (24th). Check your IM if I can get it to work.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys, when's the next meeting...

I need to join up...

Took Jim Owens' hi-power class, shot my first match Saturday ('Wimps & Idiots'), etc...

Plus, it's cheaper than weekly range fees at the pistol ranges in Milw...

- Dave
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi Dave...I coached point 9 at that match, hope you had a good time.  Have you thawed out yet?  Before joining any club I suggest you determine hours of operation, etc.  RCLRC is excellent with this, as is Boone in the northern part of the City.  Owens can give you the enrollment info for Racine, I will be at Boone on the 2nd.  IM me if interested.  How did you like highpower?  Bob.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ballistik would sometime this weekend work for you to meet up. I'm off the 7th 8th 9th and 10th.
I got some stuff going on on sunday the 9th being that it's mothers day and I got some birthday stuff for a friend on monday the 10th too. But anyday as long I as I know when will work. Dave if yer interested in meeting up too let me know. I'm going to drop an email to another club member too to see if he can make it. Just let me know what day works best for you guys and we can figure out a time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Dave A and photoman...I was at RCLRC both days this weekend, no one showed again and I do want to help.  I will be out of town fri-sat but will be at 3-gun match on sunday at boone.  Why don't you guys come out and shoot (pistol 25yds, shotgun, buck @ 25 and slug @ 50, rifle @ 200).  Afterwards we retreat to tell lies and sample beer. can also discuss a RCLRC fam fire at that time.  You have my phone #, call me.  Bob.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, sorry I missed ya this weekend it got really busy with some unexpected family matters. I'll be out at the club on the 16th after 3:30ish I'm meeting a couple other club members and MisterPX there to shoot a bit.

What time is the 3gun at boone? Better yet where the heck is boone?

Anyone else having problems with IM?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey photoman.....Boone is north of Milw a few miles, take hwy 45 to Holy Hill exit, hwy 167 exit, west approx 5 miles to hwy 164 stopsign, then continue west 800 yds to club entrance on north side of 167.  Believe shoot is 10:00 to 2:00 or so.  I am out of town until sat eve, but will be at match. Hope to see you there. Bob.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey photoman.....Boone is north of Milw a few miles, take hwy 45 to Holy Hill exit, hwy 167 exit, west approx 5 miles to hwy 164 stopsign, then continue west 800 yds to club entrance on north side of 167.  Believe shoot is 10:00 to 2:00 or so.  I am out of town until sat eve, but will be at match. Hope to see you there. Bob.

Thanks for the directions. I'm pretty sure I won't make it though. I'm meeting up withMisterPX  and a couple other club members around 3:30 that afternoon out at the club.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
shot my first match Saturday ('Wimps & Idiots'), etc...

I was there too.  I took Hi Junior and 1st Sharpshooter.  It's wierd hearing from people on here that were at the same place as I was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top