Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 4:43:45 AM EDT
im tring to make it sat.anyone eles going?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be working out of the WCCA booth again.

Anybody that's not going Saturday...  I'm there Friday 5-9 PM.  Come up and say "Hi".  I'll be the big, tall guy that isn't Dick Baker.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Sunday foro me. it's time to do some xmas
shopping for myself.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got back from working the WCCA table with Muad and Dolomite.

Some dude that I tried to hand an info sheet to actually said that we were "delusional" thinking more guns were better.  To him guns are "toys" and he's fine with the government banning them.  After some (pointless) discussion with him, my response was "Well, then, I'm surprised I ran into you at a gunshow."  

But other than that it was a lot of fun working the table.

There was a Colt AR15A2 Government Carbine (SN GCXXX...) in 95% condition for $1,300.  I was wondering what the catch was, but later after checking Biggerhammer.net I confirmed that it was probably the real thing.  I had correct features and bbl markings.

That was pretty much the only thing that really turned me on.  Schawing!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top