Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 10:42:49 AM EDT
If a Texan with any one of these weapons or devices wanted to move to WI, can he bring it along?

Transferrable is probably a bad term since as I understand it, no new paperwork is required.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
yup.  they're legal.  not in MN or MI though unless they're C&R.  Lauer Custom Weaponry is in chippewa falls too and they're a C3 dealer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If a Texan with any one of these weapons or devices wanted to move to WI, can he bring it along?

Transferrable is probably a bad term since as I understand it, no new paperwork is required.

Why the hell would anyone want to move to Wisconsin from Texas? I can think of only a few and none of them would be "by choice" moves.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the hell would anyone want to move to Wisconsin from Texas? I can think of only a few and none of them would be "by choice" moves.

I moved from San Antonio to WI many moons ago. Why? A girl, of course.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Boomholzer
they are only leagle in wisconsin IF you share with your local freindly ar15.com mod
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I moved from San Antonio to WI many moons ago. Why? A girl, of course.

See a not by choice move- if yer nuts for her ya got no choice ya got to move with her.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Boomholzer...you told me it was a job that took you down there.....exactly what kind of blowjob was it?

Are you gonna let me play with your CIII's?
I'll treat you to lunch at the bar we talked about last week.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Boomholzer...you told me it was a job that took you down there.....exactly what kind of blowjob was it?

Are you gonna let me play with your CIII's?
I'll treat you to lunch at the bar we talked about last week.

Problem is I don't have any CIIIs.

We should hook up for a beer sometime.

I really wanted to get back there for labor day but funding is low right now. Maybe in October.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top