Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2003 9:09:00 AM EDT
I think i want to get my AR and my new yet to be delivered bolt gun finished alike(scopes too). I kinda want to keep it in state if possible. Looking for someone who can do a woodland pattern in MARPAT. anyone got a clue? cuz i don't
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Lauer Custom Weaponry is a sponser of this board and located in Chippewa Falls just north of Eau Claire. They are expensive, and sometimes I think some of the stuff they sell has too much a markup, but they sell stuff no one else does. They provide the custom finishes for the DSA FAL rifles. It's durable, but pricey. Kinda nice to support those that support this board too though. If you're close enough, stop in and make your own opinion.
http://www.lauerweaponry.com/ezac/index.asp
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check them out the next time I head out that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top