Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 9:24:47 AM EDT
Hey guys I was thinking that since a few out of state arfcomers will be in the state for the festivities at the end of August we might set up a shoot or something. I know someone said someone here had the same idea but don't remember who it was. So what do ya'll think?

Well guys I won't be able to get a range for that weekend. Even if i could, my schedual at work was just flipped on me again as one of our officers will be leaving for a month of drill because of the problems with N.K.(he speaks the lang. fluently). I'm sorry I couldn't get anything going, I was really looking forward to meeting some of the guys from the site.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:05:30 AM EDT
[#1]
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!! That would be fun!!!I've talked to The Kill about hooking up while up there, a group shoot would be fun. Me and a friend are planning to trailer our bikes to Lake Geneva. My relatives there have a cottage on their property where we'll be staying. We plan to be there a couple of days prior to the party, and maybe a couple of days after. Hooking up for shooting, and maybe a fishboil would be fun!!!Keep me posted, feel free to IM me...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:04:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Will do.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, I've got a wedding to go to down in Memphis that weekend otherwise I'd be way up for this.  Shit!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Like Bill posted...I'm in.  Just keep me informed....
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Well my range is a kill that weekend, got highpower matches all weekend..... Anyojne got any ideas?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:43:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey TheKill- I'll be doing some shooting this weekend with a couple guys at my club, one of the guys is on the board so I'll talk to him about this and see if he can help me get some of the logistics figured out as far as getting a range, If i can get the range can you help me out with getting things set up. I've never really organised a shoot before so i'm not 100% on what all is need to be done. Anyone else that might want to help if I can get this off the ground let me know too.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey TheKill- I'll be doing some shooting this weekend with a couple guys at my club, one of the guys is on the board so I'll talk to him about this and see if he can help me get some of the logistics figured out as far as getting a range, If i can get the range can you help me out with getting things set up. I've never really organised a shoot before so i'm not 100% on what all is need to be done. Anyone else that might want to help if I can get this off the ground let me know too.

let me know when you plan to do the shoot and il come down..let me know if you need help setting it up.
ray
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:11:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Tattoo- i'll let ya know what happens. If i can get a range I will need help setting it up thats for sure. I'll let ya know
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep me informed, I would like to meet up with you guys face to face instead of just on a computer!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]
not mine
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Count me in for setting up or whatever. I can be there any time you specify as I'm retired and have time to burn. Coming out of Hartford, WI.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:44:42 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know if ya'll saw this or not so I'm re-posting it

Well guys I won't be able to get a range for that weekend. Even if i could, my schedual at work was just flipped on me again as one of our officers will be leaving for a month of drill because of the problems with N.K.(he speaks the lang. fluently). I'm sorry I couldn't get anything going, I was really looking forward to meeting some of the guys from the site.

[ Edited By PHOTOMAN on 7/17/2003 8:59:02 AM ]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#14]
You're fired as our social secretary!!!! maybe someone else could pick up the ball and run with it???!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You're fired as our social secretary!!!! maybe someone else could pick up the ball and run with it???!!!

I would love to do it, but I gotz my hands full.  Bill, are you going to be at the 100th on Thursday Aug 28?  We are playing on the Miller stage, time is TBD.  We HAVE to hook up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm doing my best!!!! I'm hoping my pal is going also, if not I'll have to rent a trailer and come by myself. I'll keep you posted...PS No smart comments about the trailer please, I'll be staying in Lake Geneva for about a week and want access to a car...
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't know if ya'll saw this or not so I'm re-posting it

[ Edited By PHOTOMAN on 7/17/2003 8:59:02 AM ]

It's the North Koreans fault not mine, if those little commie punks would have just kept their mouths shut and not said anything stupid about war or about nukes and stayed sittin' at the table for another month or so this would have never happened.

Yah it sucks, but just think while you get to enjoy the party, I'll be working mixed shifts between 3rd and 1st and a couple of 0300-1500 work days. I'd rather be shooting than working

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#18]
lets do it.
keep me posted.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#19]
hey guys, if someone has something in mind, let me know. i'm leaving wed morning.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top