Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2006 8:52:07 AM EDT
I am going to be in Grand Junction for the next few days working.  Are there any good sporting goods or firearms shops to check out?  Also looking for a good computer shop.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont miss driving through Colorado natl monument.  Some of the most awesome views & scariest roads I've seen.

Some very beautiful canyon hikes back there too, narrow slickrock canyons towering overhead...
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am going to be in Grand Junction for the next few days working.  Are there any good sporting goods or firearms shops to check out?  Also looking for a good computer shop.

Scott

Gun Stores:

Sportsmans Wharehouse is the biggest one in the area.

Don't know about pc's

DEFINATLY take a drive up to the Grand Mesa

Enjoy, I love it there!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I forgot to say, if you're driving past Loveland, stop at Jensen arms.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He knows Jensens too well, his wife will see that he misses that stop......
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He knows Jensens too well, his wife will see that he misses that stop......

:)  The wife hates Jensens because its the only store that I can spend a lot of time in.  I stopped by the new store on the way back from Denver the other day.  Love the new shop!

Stopped by Sportsmans Warehouse this evening.  Went all out and bought a charcoal chimney for my dutch ovens.  

Running up to Telluride and Mtn Village tomorrow for work.  Everyone says that parking sucks there.  Should be entertaining.

I've really enjoyed working here the past couple days.  The people have been great and the area is really pretty.  I prefer green tree covered mountains but its still quite pretty.  I'm toying with the idea of taking the extra 10K and moving out here but I may hold out and try to get 15K.  I would be giving up a lot by leaving Cheyenne, WY.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to the Nepal Restraunt downtown for dinner tonight. Its pretty good stuff.  Of course this is the first time I've had Indian food so I have nothing to compare it to.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:50:31 AM EDT
[#7]
There's a good little bagel place on the corner of 7th and Main.  It's a nice store, with good coffee, and if you go there, walk a little south of the store and there is a solo law firm.  It's owned by the ex- district attorney of Cortez, and is a BIG TIME pro gun guy.  Knows alot about the local gun scene, and organizes alot of the IDPA stuff out there.  Nice guy.

Enjoy the stay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top