Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:45:54 PM EDT
My buddy and I were going to the WCFW range and decided to keep driving to check out Pawnee...

What a f-ing crap hole!! Why can't people pick thier crap up?? It looks like a land-fill.
We picked up our stuff and tons more. Hardly made a dent in it.

I won't be suprised if they close it down.......range slobs...jeeze.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats depressing
I was looking forward to getting out there for the first time also, as I've only been in town a couple weeks.  Kinda sucks now that I know its a crap-hole.  Thanks for the heads-up though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread late last fall trying to organize a cleanup day out there. But the weather turned before it could happen. Keep an eye here and I'm sure the same poster will try again in the spring.

It really is a shame that such places get trashed like they do.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a shame to hear it is a dump.  I still might give it a try though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#4]
What and where is this WCFW?  Ive been looking for something closer to me then Cherry Creek, Pawnee, and Left Hand.  I need an actual range, that I dont have to make a whole day trip just to get to (aside from Left Hand, but its a shithole anyways)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
WCFW

They only admit a certain number each year. Check the membership part of the site, and get on the list for next year.

BTW: WCFW is pretty close to Pawnee, so it might not help you out. It is a real range however...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I went out there on wendsday. So much brass laying around I couldn't tell where mine was hitting the ground. I just picked up all the targets ect that I brought out and my wife picked up a walmart bag full of brass. I figure i carried out ten times what I shot.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#7]
ecgRN
i am also a member of wcfw. what days do you try and shoot there? i am there mon-tues morn depending on the weather.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Jim....

As I am out of work for the time being, I shoot there most everyday (ammo allowing of course ).
<------------------------------
I'll IM you next time I plan to go. Maybe we can get an ARFCOMer's day set up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top