Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2003 6:12:53 PM EDT
I want to get a BIG gun! The thing is I realy dont want to go to the trouble of ordering one through an FFL holder. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place in colorado, preferably within a couple hours drive from the springs if not closer, that sells them. and what about dragon mans? Ive been there a few times but have never realy been looking for a 50 so I never saw one. anyone know if has one, or if he is planing on getting any? Thanks for all your help.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking full auto?  If you just want a semi or a bolt gun, last time I was in Specialty Sports down on the south side, they had a Barrett on display.  Karl.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool. Thanks carl. Im heading down there as soon as I can.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
off topic but how do you get to Dragon Mans.  can someone give me info   thanks

clos
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Head east from downtown on Platte Ave (US 24) to just past the exit for Peterson AFB.  Next right is US 94, go about 8 miles on US 94 to Curtis Rd, then left on Curtis, about 3/4 mile left into dragonman's.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The address is 1250 Dragon Man Dr.  It's essentially at the corner of Colorado 94 and Curtis Rd.  That's on the east side of El Paso County.  If you know how to get to the entrance of Peterson Air Force Base.  Or from Powers and Platte (US24).  Go east on 24 just past the turn off for the main gate to PAFB you will come on a traffic light at US24 and C94.  Turn right onto 94.  Follow it about 10 miles to Curtis Rd.  Turn left at the light.  Take the first left (Dragon Man Dr.).  Follow the burned out bullet ridden vehicles to the shop.  Karl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top