Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 7:04:45 PM EDT
I'm interested in selling my PWA Commando locally, but the Denver News Agency is upholding its ban on advertising "assalt weapons" in their paper.  Short of one of the gun shows or getting ripped off at a dealer what do you guys suggest?

Travis
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Take it to  your local gun shop you deal with and put on conciment it may cost you 10 percent or so but you can move if you didn`t pay to much to start with
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#3]
You can post it in the Equipment Exchange on this site, or in the for sale forum on the Colorado site. www.co-ar15.com

Auction sites www.gunbroker.com and or www.auctionarms.com

The Colorado site is the only "local" posting available at this time. In the very near future there will be another site for Colorado sales. It will be located at www.cologunmarket.com Should be up shortly.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you tried your local thrifty nickel? http://www.thriftynickelads.com/index.cfm  Go to CO-Denver in the menu on the left.
Im sure you've seen the Nickel next to the rental rags by the grocery store automatic doors. NW
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#5]
In the interst of fairness - from CSSA

Members,

We are now taking classified ads for the sale of firearms and miscellaneous items on our website.  If anyone is interested please drop me a line and I will forward advertising information to you.

Bonnie Woods
Business Manager
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top