Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2022 2:36:13 PM EDT
Just want to thank the drone “pilot” who busted the Seafair TFR and caused the Blue Angels to end their show early On Saturday.   Everyone watching the Blues really appreciated that.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Now there is always going to be some fuckstick who does it just to be a fuckstick and ruin things for others.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Saturday?  I watched the show on Saturday, and it didn't seem shortened (45 minutes.). I haven't seen the show for a few years, and the routines are changed up a bit, but there was a rather odd "3 pairs of 2 planes" formation at one point.  Maybe that?

Only thing I can find in the news is a report of a drone sighting on Friday.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saturday?  I watched the show on Saturday, and it didn't seem shortened (45 minutes.). I haven't seen the show for a few years, and the routines are changed up a bit, but there was a rather odd "3 pairs of 2 planes" formation at one point.  Maybe that?

Only thing I can find in the news is a report of a drone sighting on Friday.
View Quote

The show was shorter.  They didn’t do a couple of their signature maneuvers.  Notability their classic finale. I thought that was weird.  But, then again, I figured whining shit-attle people forced a bunch of restrictions on them because of the “noise”.  Nope, there is a coast guard report of the BAs terminating the show early due to a drone intruding the TFR.  

DM me your email and I’ll send it to you. I’d post it, or DM it, but this platform won’t let me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Trust me, the FAA doesnt give a fuck about Seattle’s crying over the air shows.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard the F-35 demo was pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 1:21:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard the F-35 demo was pretty good.
View Quote

I thought the F35 demo was brilliant.  Really enjoyed it. And the Apaches were also good.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#7]
The F35 is arguably as cool as the Blue Angels.

Man, it was great to see them back. Almost felt like normality again.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Any good video of the F35?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top