Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2022 2:12:32 PM EDT
I had to enter zee Walmart today for some pool chemicals. I run by grocery section there's some egg rolls my daughter likes. Holyshit, pre covid a 5 pack was $1.98, then 2.50, recently $3.50..today they were $4.70...2 years
, $2.72 increase over double.

So I bought her egg rolls wraps, veggies to make her own.

An I need a new set of 10plys on the 2500..lol, jesus, I better get some astroglide before I go buy them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to worry, our brilliant legislators have a new stimulus proposal.  We apparently have an endless supply of money.

---

U.S. Senators Mitt Romney (R-UT), Richard Burr (R-NC), and Steve Daines (R-MT) today announced the Family Security Act 2.0, an updated version of Romney’s Family Security Act to create a new national commitment to American families. The pro-family, pro-life, and pro-marriage plan would modernize antiquated federal policies into a fully paid-for, cash benefit for working families starting during pregnancy, amounting to $350 a month for each young child, and $250 a month for each school-aged child.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top