Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2022 9:21:18 PM EDT
I won't post it here unless asked.  But it just make me mad as a hippo (something my daughter said coming out of surgery once).  Here's my reply (and below the pic included in the email that prompted my "p.s.").

“Common sense gun safety” is a lie told by the media and liberal air-head politicians like yourself.  

The children were NOT “murdered by weapons of war”.  They were murdered by a SICK individual using a commonly available firearm as a tool.  There are no simple answers to tragedies like this.  Softness on crime and liberal “everyone is special and must be treated with understanding” policies led to this type of illness and evil in young people.  They were reared within a bubble of zero consequences for their actions and have been taught no life-lessons such as coping with disappointment and appropriate anger management.  I know you cannot be swayed because YOUR mental illness is called “liberalism” and is held as strongly as a religion.  But stop saying “common sense gun safety” laws are needed.  There are MORE than enough laws in place already.  This evil stain on the world committed over 50 felonies.  Laws don’t stop people like that.

P.S.-- I’m shocked at the picture your media team chose to include in this email because in it you look like a ghoul.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You meant to say looks instead of email right?

I got that email and they need to understand what "common sense" is..
I wonder what BS they are going to try next.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I got that email also..

Nice response, OP.  I hadn’t decided to respond or not, yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It won't do any good with her.  But it did make me feel a little better.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It won't do any good with her.  But it did make me feel a little better.
View Quote

Agreed.  Hence my indecision about responding.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If this was not an election year you probably would not even had heard from IT at all.
IT disappears except standing next to UPCHUCK Schumer on network news for years and then right before election time IT reappears.
I call IT the troll senator IT is 3' tall 3' wide has green teeth and ratty greenish blonde hair and disappears right after IT win the election.
There has not NEVER been a tax or unconstitutional law IT has not voted yeah on. IT will vote yeah on what ever the communist democratic party tells her to vote on. The mom who wore tennis shoes needs to go!
Just my thoughts on the troll.

Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#6]
So I responded to Patty’s gun control email.

The results of the poll, as of this morning: 71% yes ( more GC), 28% no.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2022 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I responded to Patty’s gun control email.

The results of the poll, as of this morning: 71% yes ( more GC), 28% no.  

View Quote

She sent an abortion poll email yesterday. Same results.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the abortion email today.  At the bottom of the email it said the email was funded with tax payers money.  I replied to the intern that reads the email that if they have extra tax money for that crap to send me some.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#9]
News flash: The framers intended for We The People to keep & bear "weapons of war". That's why the 2nd exists. Hunting, hobblying, or target shooting are spinoff benefits.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Need to send her a toothbrush...

Nasty!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top