Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2020 8:38:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
^^Never let a crisis go to waste.

Approaching Depression-level unemployment, 2000+ business closures, massive homeless and drug problems, immigration...

But Yes, let's by all means waste a massive amount of time attempting to further trounce the Rights of the law-abiding... unfortunately they're stupid enough to do just that...

Thanks Karen...

$.02 worth,
Boss
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh so they're mad about open carry NOW?

Sounds like we need John Brown Gun Club to march armed some more, they wouldn't want to jail their own political allies would they?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like we need John Brown Gun Club to march armed some more, they wouldn't want to jail their own political allies would they?
View Quote

Hell they’d eat their own young if it furthered their cause
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Kali North at it again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Selectively enforced, just like the laws already on the books.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:34:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, bless their hearts.

Looking at the staff, it’s clear to me none of these clowns represent me much less have any say about my rights and how I protect myself and my family.

The answer to these fuckers, along with moms-who-don’t-get-enough action, every town, orange-is-the-new-black, ad nauseum, should be the same: not today, sweetheart. Back the fuck off and leave us alone.

ETA I’ve started to troll their FB page for the hell of it. The people who support and post on their are a joke.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Lord please set off the cascadia subduction zone an a nice lovely 1500 meter high tsunami.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, bless their hearts.

Looking at the staff, it’s clear to me none of these clowns represent me much less have any say about my rights and how I protect myself and my family.

The answer to these fuckers, along with moms-who-don’t-get-enough action, every town, orange-is-the-new-black, ad nauseum, should be the same: not today, sweetheart. Back the fuck off and leave us alone.

ETA I’ve started to troll their FB page for the hell of it. The people who support and post on their are a joke.
View Quote

Need some ammo?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Great stuff from you as always, tdt!
View Quote

Glad to be of service!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#11]
One actually worked for SWAPO, a Marxist organization in Namibia that was the adversary of South Africa during the bush wars.  Amazing.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Our only saving grace is they SHOULD be preoccupied with covid and budget related issues, but this year has the potential to be a bloodbath for gun rights.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 2:20:10 AM EDT
[#13]
^^Oh they'll make time...never let a crisis go to waste.  Many folks are fighting to keep their kids fed...opposing Olympia trampling further on their Rights is going to be lower on their priority list.

$.02 Worth,
Boss
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top