BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2017 4:21:06 PM EDT
This really didn't go to plan.

ANTIFA WANNABE and an Arms Dealer
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
She's an ARFcom fatty lovers dream.  

Fat fucking twat cunt whore shiteating pig.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Identifies as male....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if that stupid c unit would have pulled that shit if there were customers in the store?

I'm not even sure what I would have done if I had happened to be in the store at the time.   As I've gotten older I have a tendency to not put up with stupid in public.  

It saddens me every day, that the future of this great Country is in serious jeopardy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if that stupid c unit would have pulled that shit if there were customers in the store?

I'm not even sure what I would have done if I had happened to be in the store at the time.   As I've gotten older I have a tendency to not put up with stupid in public.  

It saddens me every day, that the future of this great Country is in serious jeopardy.
View Quote
The store owner handled this perfectly: be polite, be professional, and let the crazy idiot walk themselves into a police contact. Did you notice how the antifa kind of deflated when things didn't play out according to the little script in his head?

I'd like to believe that, presented with this situation as a customer, I would make eye contact with the store owner and get my phone out, either take video or call 911 as the situation dictates, and stand ready to back his play. There's always the slim chance someone like that has friends waiting to bum rush the place.

LOL it thought the colonial flag is a nazi symbol. Where the hell does that level of stupidity even come from?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The store owner handled this perfectly: be polite, be professional, and let the crazy idiot walk themselves into a police contact. Did you notice how the antifa kind of deflated when things didn't play out according to the little script in his head?

I'd like to believe that, presented with this situation as a customer, I would make eye contact with the store owner and get my phone out, either take video or call 911 as the situation dictates, and stand ready to back his play. There's always the slim chance someone like that has friends waiting to bum rush the place.

LOL it thought the colonial flag is a nazi symbol. Where the hell does that level of stupidity even come from?
View Quote
Evergreen State college......
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Worth watching

BTT

Link Posted: 11/15/2017 1:03:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Handled it well, makes me want to drop in buy something even if I don't need it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't even know where that shop is.

Rob
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Counter clerk needs to buy himself a holster.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't even know where that shop is.

Rob
View Quote
Private Sector Arms in Olympia
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I looked them up.  They are perilously close to Evergreen State College.  They should expect this sort of thing.  He/She is probably getting class credit for that visit.

Rob
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He/She
Rob
View Quote
It?    Is it offensive to call it it?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Counter clerk needs to buy himself a holster.  
View Quote
I saw that as well.    

If I walked into a shop and saw that under normal business conduct I think I would ask myself what kind of Kracker Jack operation did I walk myself into?  

If it was a quick decision to be made because this nut job walked in and I wasn't already holstered up then I guess I might could give it a pass.  Although I always thought it a given that a gun store employee is always armed and properly.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#14]
One thinks, he wasn't armed initially...crazy walked in an he slide pistol into pocket.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Ok, after watching the next video in the series, I'm not sure what to think of this guy.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but holy hell, it seems like he could be feeding off of selling shit to the extreme opposites if you will.  

NRA NEWS INTERVIEW / ANTIFA WANNABE/ PRIVATE SECTOR ARMS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top