Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2017 12:45:56 PM EDT
I'm looking for a decent place to do some pheasant hunting. My dad passed my grandfather's Winchester model 21 to me about ten years ago. Every year since, I've been telling myself this is the year I'm going to go. I always end up putting it off because I don't know much about the hunting regs in this state, where to go or whatever  other excuse I can come up with. Long story short, I want to get out this year. Anybody have any good suggestions on where to go?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Check east of the mountains. West side its stupid spendy last i looked for hunting pheasants on the east side alls you needed was a small game license.. Double check the wdfw regs though
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
East side be careful some areas are dual migratory/ pheasant..do not get caught with lead shells in those areas.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Dunno where to go but Zatarains catfish spice and a deep fat fryer were made for pheasant. 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
In reading one of my relatives memoirs, they wrote about going down to the local dump with a 22 to shoot Chinese peasants back during the depression...at first other family members were appalled that they admitted to such a crime.  Then they realized that it was simply a spelling error and should have read pheasants, but it was pretty funny until someone else figured it out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In reading one of my relatives memoirs, they wrote about going down to the local dump with a 22 to shoot Chinese peasants back during the depression...at first other family members were appalled that they admitted to such a crime.  Then they realized that it was simply a spelling error and should have read pheasants, but it was pretty funny until someone else figured it out.
View Quote
I just spit my coffee out. Funny stuff. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Truly a classic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top