Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 9:20:09 PM EDT

The meal, Chicken top ramen with a pinch of cinnamon, and a lot of chilli powder.

The bier,  Samichlaus, brewed in
Austria only once a year, and coming in at 5 bucks a bottle, it's
definitely beer snobish, but don't be fooled!  It's still just 14% malt
liquor.  Ghetto fabulous!  Unfourtunatly, my bottle was from 2004, and
was thicker than my top ramen soup.  Upon closer inspection, there was
crap floating in it.  Tasted good though!  (2 sips and down the drain..)
The Knife,  My Kenyan "aids" knife.  Traded a green triangle bandage and
a $10 casio watch for this one of a kind hand crafted masterpiece to a
Kenyan at their little navy base we cross trained at.  Unknown blade
material, cast aluminum pommel, and stacked plastic handle.  

The gun,  A LNIB Bryco .380, made by the Jennings firearm corporation.  
The claim to fame for this pistol, is it still retains both factory
magazines, box, and has never busted caps in the hood.
Anyways, just got done, tasted great.  I am feeling a little light headed so I think I'm going to lay down...

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, next time I make Mac and Cheese with bacon bits and Thai Sweet Red Chili sauce I'll do a dinner pick
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to give you a poor score based on the subject matter, but then I realized that the cohesiveness of the arrangement lent itself to a higher placement in the art known as dinner pics. Kind of like the beauty of spoken word poetry slam or a retrospective photograph of a homeless person. I give it 9.2
Now that I think about it, the contents of your dinner pic have real value beyond the sum of their parts... care to trade your knife and pistol for a Strider SMF and a Sig P226?

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I was going to give you a poor score based on the subject matter, but then I realized that the cohesiveness of the arrangement lent itself to a higher placement in the art known as dinner pics. Kind of like the beauty of spoken word poetry slam or a retrospective photograph of a homeless person. I give it 9.2

Now that I think about it, the contents of your dinner pic have real value beyond the sum of their parts... care to trade your knife and pistol for a Strider SMF and a Sig P226?

Awww thanks!
Can't trade the knife, it'll get passed down one of these days, and the gun I retain as a drop piece.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

and the gun I retain as a drop piece.  

Is there any wisdom in posting pic's on the internet of an intended drop piece???
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and the gun I retain as a drop piece.  

Is there any wisdom in posting pic's on the internet of an intended drop piece???

Because I'm joking?  Besides, Those things are such a POS that if I DID try to use it as a drop piece, it would probably fall up.

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]

No napkin -1

No reload, pistol or bier -2

Pistol is assumably unloaded -2

No Stapler, measuring device, toes, or other shenanigannery. -.5

I did appreciate the low rent theme, even if you mucked that up with the bier. +1

The knife get's another point based on uniqueness. +1

That leaves you at 6.5, not to shabby for a first.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#7]
10/10 <–––––– I dont give those out very often.

Because you are the first motherfucker to post a dinner pic that did not need a butter knife, and did not put one out!

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
8/10

Shitty food

Shitty knife

Shitty gun
Aaaah, the taste of "home".
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#10]

I assume this is satire?

Regardless, standard scoring will be applied.

-1 no rifle

-1 pistol not loaded

-1 no reload for pistol

-1 no tactical knife. (That is not a tactical knife pictured)

-1 no napkin

-1 beer not open and was not drank.

The food looks horrible but I don't deduct for personal preference.

4/10

Just like the little hillbilly Kid who's dad catches him jacking off behind a tree, it may be time for you to look for a wife.

I hear some guys are having luck with Japanese imports. Eliminates the "Western culture Princess" problems.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#11]
No strainer for the yeast in the beer. -1
No rifle  -1
No reload for rifle -1
No reload for the toy gun  -1
No meat  -1

I will stop at this time so you don't start out with a minus on your next feeble attempt at a dinner pic.

5/10–––––––––––––––––––– much higher than this worthless, tasteless bowl of crapolla deserves. This score is this high only because it is LCR weekend.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No strainer for the yeast in the beer. -1

No rifle  -1

No reload for rifle -1

No reload for the toy gun  -1

No meat  -1

I will stop at this time so you don't start out with a minus on your next feeble attempt at a dinner pic.

5/10–––––––––––––––––––– much higher than this worthless, tasteless bowl of crapolla deserves. This score is this high only because it is LCR weekend.

Is that what you're supposed to do with beer like that?  Run it through a strainer?  Or do most people just man the fuck up and drink it?   I jsut had a hard time cause in the glass it looked like some ones spit cup.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Used to drink some old homemade beer that you couldn't see through the bottle in.

Man up and glass don't belong in the same sentence
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Used to drink some old homemade beer that you couldn't see through the bottle in.

Man up and glass don't belong in the same sentence

They were two separate sentences.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Man up and glass don't belong in the same sentence paragraph  

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#16]
It'll make a semi-solid turd. I suppose that is the point?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top