Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 8:14:30 PM EDT
title says all, got car troubles tonight and I might have to send some stuff up with you in the morning if I cant fix it I'm out
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

title says all, got car troubles tonight and I might have to send some stuff up with you in the morning if I cant fix it I'm out

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
well I'm still trying to make sure the onions for onion rings some of the apple pie and the off board group buy stuff makes it up there even if I cant
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
C'mon, youse guys. We can't even think about the consequences of all that apple pie going to waste. Teleport, throw the wife and kiddies in the ditch. Make room for Effies Magic Elixir.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
C'mon, youse guys. We can't even think about the consequences of all that apple pie going to waste. Teleport, throw the wife and kiddies in the ditch. Make room for Effies Magic Elixir.

Why do I need to IM him if he's having the "issues?" Can't he go to the LCR thread and IM folks from this area on the list? Has Obamanation stripped everyone of their personal responsibility. Isn't it enough I'm already supporting half a dozen welfare mothers and crack whores? I don't even get enough sex as it is.

On a more positive note, I will be at the Kaiser Wrist Dr. on Mill Plain and SE Park Place @ 8:30 AM. Other than that, I don't know my schedule. I hope to be out of there by 9:30. IM ME for my number, and maybe we can get that pie dialed in.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do I need to IM him if he's having the "issues?" Can't he go to the LCR thread and IM folks from this area on the list? Has Obamanation stripped everyone of their personal responsibility. Isn't it enough I'm already supporting half a dozen welfare mothers and crack whores? I don't even get enough sex as it is.

On a more positive note, I will be at the Kaiser Wrist Dr. on Mill Plain and SE Park Place @ 8:30 AM. Other than that, I don't know my schedule. I hope to be out of there by 9:30. IM ME for my number, and maybe we can get that pie dialed in.

geeeeze...someone's raggity....maybe she should get in on the wine pif from gator  

and before I get 'd, I hope you are able to take a joke :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

geeeeze...someone's raggity started the weekend early and wound up a little drunk....maybe she should get in on the wine pif from gator  

and before I get 'd, I hope you are able to take a joke :)

It's all good. I'm just warming up my assholeness in preparation to tell the guy from Texas with the crush on me to fuck off.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#7]
SW? Southern Washington? Sedro-Wooley? SouthWest?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

SW? Southern Washington? Sedro-Wooley? SouthWest?
Street Walker. Jeez, everybody knows that. You been outa town, or sumpin?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#9]
sumpin' like that but I'm re acclimating fast.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like you need to lay off the masturbation.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Hitlers Revenge giving up the ghost on ya?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

sumpin' like that but I'm re acclimating fast.

Sounds like a personal problem that could be solved between you, 1GR, a bottle of Carlo Rossi white zinfindel and a Snuggie.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you need to lay off the masturbation.

class action lawsuit against hustler for nerve damage?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#14]
There is no problem between me and any XY that could be solved that way. You, good sir, are fucked up like a football bat.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No Obamanation has not stripped everyone of their personal responsibilities. I had told people I would get stuff to them. When it appeared that I wouldn't be able to meet my word on my own I tried to find someone who could assist me to fulfill my obligations. Instead of sitting on my ass going through threads trying to find people to IM I put out a open call for help and went outside to work on my car and solve the problem so that I could fulfill my "personal responsibility" Everything I would want to say to you at this point isn't worth saying enjoy your evening.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I think my car is fixed, it looks like the PCV hose split and was dumping enough air around the MAF sensor to mess with the computer. Then when I pulled that hose it split the coupling for the one it tied onto
This evidently somehow makes a bad misfire and keeps the drive by wire throttle system act up. I think I have it fixed, guess I'll find out tomorrow night after work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top