Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 12:09:07 PM EDT
as of about 12:30 the wallmart on millplain in vancouver had 15 boxes of 9mm WWB
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this seriously how bad you people have become?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is this seriously how bad you people have become?

You're just jealous that we have 9mm ammo in stock.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess you didn't see the stock up threads before the election.  

The Clinton election.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess you didn't see the stock up threads before the election.  

The Clinton election.

I was'nt old enough to buy pistol ammo back then....

T
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
UPDATE: I drove by the Mill Plain Wal-Mart at 3:30pm PDT and didn't stop in the store, so I don't know what current quantities of 9mm are.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
UPDATE: I drove by the Mill Plain Wal-Mart at 3:30pm PDT and didn't stop in the store, so I don't know what current quantities of 9mm are.  

Excellent!  Thank you for the report!  Wait............whaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

RELOAD, PEOPLE!  Then you won't have to worry about who's in stock of what.  Except for primers.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

RELOAD, PEOPLE!  Then you won't have to worry about who's in stock of what.  Except for primers.

As busy as I am and as sparse as spare time is, it is more economical for me to buy than to reload.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As busy as I am and as sparse as spare time is, it is more economical for me to buy than to reload.

Are you kidding me?  C'mon....................you're not foolin' anybody............................

An agent of chaos has MINIONS doing all his reloading for him, commercial-style.  Admit it.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding me?  C'mon....................you're not foolin' anybody............................

An agent of chaos has MINIONS doing all his reloading for him, commercial-style.  Admit it.

i saw it he has a sweat shop in his closet

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i saw it he has a sweat shop in his closet

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone tell Boomer!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top