Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 4:39:46 PM EDT
I pray to God, you guys (and girls) have car insurance. The place was filled with little kids trying to get their licenses. It was a little scary, some of them were little snots and others were just plain stupid. While waiting I over heard one guy mention to his daughter something about not having insurance and hoping that the drivers test person doesnt notice its expired. This place is going to hell...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Well, at least those folks decided to GO for a test.  Where I'm at, people just get in and drive.....

I'm surprised they didn't try to scan the insurance card, change the date and print a new one.....  Heck, people are counter fitting  $$$ w/ home scanners......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top