Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 1:39:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Call up Tom Turner from The Power Shop, he'll be able to recomend someone.

www.pprep.com/
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]

I've got a buddy who's got a shop in Renton. I can put you in touch with him. Don't know if he'd be able to help or what he charges for an inspection.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is a truck in West Seattle I'm thinking of buying, but I'd like to have a pro check it out first.  Since its a 1999 GMC product with just over 110K miles, I'm concerned with the intake manifold gasket and the transmission.

Anyone know of a shop up in that area I could take it by to have it looked over?

What've you heard wrong with that year, engine, and trany?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

His luck in general of buying high mileage trucks.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a truck in West Seattle I'm thinking of buying, but I'd like to have a pro check it out first.  Since its a 1999 GMC product with just over 110K miles, I'm concerned with the intake manifold gasket and the transmission.

Anyone know of a shop up in that area I could take it by to have it looked over?

Don't worry Jonathon, yours won't EVER break down at 110K!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Ha, I'm just curious really. I been drooling over a 2dr 98 Tahoe some guy down here has for sale, which is why I thought of it... no way I can afford it of course but one can dream for now

ETA: I'm pretty sure the Blazer is pushing over 150K, but there isn't an automatic anything on that...

Ranger's got 136K on it and I've dropped the trany TWICE... stupid leaks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top