Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2007 6:42:05 PM EDT
Got this in an e-mail and thought you guys might get a kick out of it if you haven't already seen it.

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled and proudly pointed downward through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to various parts of earth. "For example, Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while Africa is going to be poor.

"Over there I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people.

"Balance in all things," God continued, pointing to different countries.

"This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Washington State, a most glorious place. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills and plains.

"The people from Washington State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world.

"They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats, carriers of peace and producers of software."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled, "There is another Washington. Wait till you see the idiots I put there."

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:26:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:50:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top