Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 4:34:22 PM EDT
MY original plan to make a .22 knockdown(resetable) target didn't work out. So Instead I think I figured out how to make one of those dueling targets. So bring plenty of .22 ammo bitches
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm bringing a centerfire pistol caliber dueling tree.  I doubt it will turn with 22lr though.  Hopefully I won't bring it home full of rifle caliber holes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm bringing a centerfire pistol caliber dueling tree.  I doubt it will turn with 22lr though.  Hopefully I won't bring it home full of rifle caliber holes.

You mean .223 and .22lr are different?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Put it on the pistol side and it won't be
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean .223 and .22lr are different?  

5.56 vs 5.6
Ask GMW.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sounds like I need to go pick up a 5.7 pistol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I got it mostly assembled tonight, then ran out of welding gas. Looks like it is going to work pretty good, although it is kind of hard to tell how the plates are going to react when hit. Will they just swing to the other side, or will they bounce back and stop halfway where they can't be hit again....only time will tell
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Put it on the pistol side and it won't be

Dont you guys have AK and AR pistols?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#8]
The Green Hound will be there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top