Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2007 8:47:33 AM EDT
Just started hearing about a shooting this morning at Virginia Tech. Headline News says 22 dead (at least) and 21+ injured. Details are still slim, lone shooter believed to be dead. No info on what type of weapon was used. I am sure there will be more to follow really soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#1]
The shooting took place in a gun free zone.  
When will people learn that evil people don't follow the law, they don't care.
I am sure the anti's will use this against all law abiding gun owners  

Prayers to the survivors and thier familys.

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Some reports say up to 32 dead now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Latest update is 30 or 32 dead...
I can't wait for the details that get reported and those that the media decides to skip over.

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#5]
They said it was two 9MM pistols. I can hear the anti's crawling out from under the rocks already.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They said it was two 9MM pistols. I can hear the anti's crawling out from under the rocks already.

I've read/heard the same... I'm just glad it wasn't an EBR
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, watching the news conference right now, the school, the security and the police did not know what to do... sad, sad, situation.... 2hrs passed and then another shooting started again.... man!  soooo sad!

Makes me think about the level of training that needs to be in place in our world now, most small towns, states, have no deep training to handle something like this... but yet we pay police and school teachers less and less money... hell we are slowly replacing our FBI officers and replacing them with security guards, hell we need better security, better trained officers not less paid, non trained!!!!!!!  Ahg…. Oh hell what do I know, just my first quick shocking response to seeing this… my family not long ago worked and attended that school, thank goodness they are no longer there, but man!  Were waiting to hear if our friends there are ok, a few have checked in so far and are ok, sure hope the rest are too!
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I work for the state, in a liberal agency. Right after he heard about the shootings one of my coworkers said "Yay NRA! If all of those students were armed, they wouldn't have gotten shot!" What a tard. He was being sarcastic, yet he was more right than wrong!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Dori on 710 did a pretty good job on the WA Cease Fire asshat that called in.

I carried back when I went to Pierce College....might have seen so long ago it was Fort Steilicom

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#10]
That's just totally insane.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Security is your own responsibility, no one else's.  No one can provide the level of security you need to protect yourself from violent attack like you can.  A firearm is the best tool for self defense and violent crime prevention.

If VA Tech did not have a ban on lawful carry of firearms, there may have been a student or faculty member that could have stopped the violent actions of a madman today.  This is the primary reason why I routinely disregard these rules whenever possible.

It is far past the time for Americans to stop being irrationally afraid of law abiding citizens carrying firearms for self defense, and possibly the defense of others.  It is clear that the only gun toting madmen to be afraid of are not getting fingerprinted at the police station or sheriff's office and paying for concealed weapons permits.

I make no apologies for my beliefs on this matter, unlike the useless apologies of the .gov and university officials.

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've read/heard the same... I'm just glad it wasn't an EBR

I was thinking rifle with a few hundred rounds of ammuntion... kind of surprising to hear it was a pair of 9's  
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Latest I saw was a 9 and a 22.  relatively reliably reported he was a chinesenational that had only been in the States since Sept.

SENSELESS, SENSELESS-- and my sympathy and condolences to all the families.

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#14]
HB1572

Gun bill gets shot down by panel
HB 1572, which would have allowed handguns on college campuses, died in subcommittee.

By Greg Esposito
 381-1675

A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

House Bill 1572 didn't get through the House Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety. It died Monday in the subcommittee stage, the first of several hurdles bills must overcome before becoming laws.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County, on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. Gilbert was unavailable Monday and spokesman Gary Frink would not comment on the bill's defeat other than to say the issue was dead for this General Assembly session.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

Del. Dave Nutter, R-Christiansburg, would not comment Monday because he was not part of the subcommittee that discussed the bill.

Most universities in Virginia require students and employees, other than police, to check their guns with police or campus security upon entering campus. The legislation was designed to prohibit public universities from making "rules or regulations limiting or abridging the ability of a student who possesses a valid concealed handgun permit ... from lawfully carrying a concealed handgun."

The legislation allowed for exceptions for participants in athletic events, storage of guns in residence halls and military training programs.

Last spring a Virginia Tech student was disciplined for bringing a handgun to class, despite having a concealed handgun permit. Some gun owners questioned the university's authority, while the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police came out against the presence of guns on campus.

In June, Tech's governing board approved a violence prevention policy reiterating its ban on students or employees carrying guns and prohibiting visitors from bringing them into campus facilities.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
HB1572

Gun bill gets shot down by panel
HB 1572, which would have allowed handguns on college campuses, died in subcommittee.

By Greg Esposito
 381-1675

A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

House Bill 1572 didn't get through the House Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety. It died Monday in the subcommittee stage, the first of several hurdles bills must overcome before becoming laws.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County, on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. Gilbert was unavailable Monday and spokesman Gary Frink would not comment on the bill's defeat other than to say the issue was dead for this General Assembly session.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

Del. Dave Nutter, R-Christiansburg, would not comment Monday because he was not part of the subcommittee that discussed the bill.

Most universities in Virginia require students and employees, other than police, to check their guns with police or campus security upon entering campus. The legislation was designed to prohibit public universities from making "rules or regulations limiting or abridging the ability of a student who possesses a valid concealed handgun permit ... from lawfully carrying a concealed handgun."

The legislation allowed for exceptions for participants in athletic events, storage of guns in residence halls and military training programs.

Last spring a Virginia Tech student was disciplined for bringing a handgun to class, despite having a concealed handgun permit. Some gun owners questioned the university's authority, while the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police came out against the presence of guns on campus.

In June, Tech's governing board approved a violence prevention policy reiterating its ban on students or employees carrying guns and prohibiting visitors from bringing them into campus facilities.

Ironic
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#16]
thanks for the info Strat, wonder how many "news" agencies will report on that as much as all the other BS there yakking about.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 12:48:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
thanks for the info Strat, wonder how many "news" agencies will report on that as much as all the other BS there yakking about.

Well, it's all over the net, Lawdog was the first to quote it that I saw, on his blog this AM.

One news report I saw said a 9, a .22, and "a Godawful amount of ammunition."  With a .22, of course, he could have had a brick of Stingers in his fanny pack...

I have also seen reports that most of the dead were killed in a classroom; Lawdog passed on RUMINT (i.e, he stated that it is UNCONFIRMED) that some of them were lined up, kneeling, and shot in the back of the head.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#18]
campus sure was quiet today... Found out it is legal for students to CCW but not faculty... but that still doesn't help me cause I'm underage...  

Talk about feeling helpless...  

I have no faith in campus security.... There are two security guards, one is immensely overweight and unless he carries a gun somewhere in the folds of his belly theres no way he carries a gun, the other is old (senile, dottering)  and walks around at 1/3 the speed of the students.
I doubt he could hold a gun steady enough to hit a target, much less an active one. (not that he carries a gun either)

Our doors DO lock, though.

Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Moximouse,

If the info about students being able to carry with a permit is true, please tell me you go to school at UW.  If so, where did you find said information.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Moximouse,

If the info about students being able to carry with a permit is true, please tell me you go to school at UW.  If so, where did you find said information.

As I understand it, it's allowed but you need the Dean's permission.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#21]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Moximouse,

Fat chance getting that.  By chance, do you know where that info came from?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Moximouse,

Currently, I'd have to say I pulled it from my ass.  My ass recalls reading it here somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#23]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Moximouse,

Currently, I'd have to say I pulled it from my ass.  My ass recalls reading it here somewhere.

After a little creative googling I found it on the UW police page.  Getting permission from the chief of police is still a fat chance.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Even though I've been hanging around AR15.com for almost 3 years... I don't own any firearms and haven't ever shot. I've been MEANING to get into it - I want to, but am a single mom and life is just getting in the way. All that is changing after yesterday. What happened at Virginia Tech completely opened my eyes to the fact that (as YOPD stated above) my (and my kids') security is MY responsibility. The cops won't be here fast enough to save our asses, and there's no way I'd take shit like that laying down - ESPECIALLY if my kids were in danger. Yesterday I joined the NRA, hooked up with a guy at work who owes me a shooting session and checked out the NRA women's classes. I even told some of my lib-tard coworkers that I joined the NRA yesterday. They said "YESTERDAY???" like I was crazy. They say they prefer "Canada's method of gun control"... let them move there! I also ordered an RKBA sticker for my Durango, which was on it's way before "yesterday" happened. My Durango will wear it with pride in the parking lot of my libtard state agency!!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Even though I've been hanging around AR15.com for almost 3 years... I don't own any firearms and haven't ever shot. I've been MEANING to get into it - I want to, but am a single mom and life is just getting in the way. All that is changing after yesterday. What happened at Virginia Tech completely opened my eyes to the fact that (as YOPD stated above) my (and my kids') security is MY responsibility. The cops won't be here fast enough to save our asses, and there's no way I'd take shit like that laying down - ESPECIALLY if my kids were in danger. Yesterday I joined the NRA, hooked up with a guy at work who owes me a shooting session and checked out the NRA women's classes. I even told some of my lib-tard coworkers that I joined the NRA yesterday. They said "YESTERDAY???" like I was crazy. They say they prefer "Canada's method of gun control"... let them move there! I also ordered an RKBA sticker for my Durango, which was on it's way before "yesterday" happened. My Durango will wear it with pride in the parking lot of my libtard state agency!!!

It's good that you are seeking instruction. If you do get a CPL though are you allowed to carry at your libtard state agency? If not, and you decide to leave your weapon in the vehicle, any RKBA and/or NRA stickers may well alert a theif to potential property inside that they may be interested in. This goes as well for even at your home or anywhere the vehicle might be seen. I'm not saying not to fly the stickers, but just be prepared for the fact that it may draw attention from people other than the libtards you want to enlighten.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#27]
They're always shooting the wrong people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
They're always shooting the wrong people.

For bonus points you can come to the conclusion it's no accident.

Richard Henry Lee on Arms

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic, (1787 - 1788
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It's good that you are seeking instruction. If you do get a CPL though are you allowed to carry at your libtard state agency? If not, and you decide to leave your weapon in the vehicle, any RKBA and/or NRA stickers may well alert a theif to potential property inside that they may be interested in. This goes as well for even at your home or anywhere the vehicle might be seen. I'm not saying not to fly the stickers, but just be prepared for the fact that it may draw attention from people other than the libtards you want to enlighten.

No, the libtard state agency does not allow us to carry inside the building or while on state business. I hadn't thought of alerting theives by the sticker/s though... thanks for the heads up - I'll keep that in mind!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 9:19:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Kudos to you Donna. I just read your post out loud to my girlfriend and she was inspired.  She didn't realize that there were female only classes.  She's fine with me having guns, hell she even shoots with me every now and then, but she really perked up at the thought of taking a class herself. I think she gets intimidated being around the "guys" shooting and thinks "the gun board" is for chest thumping dudes that like to blow things up.  As sad as this event is, I think it (and Donna's post) helped to open her eyes about personal safety and guns, and why I have them.

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'd read about it earlier this morning around 7:30 when they were reporting 1 dead and one wounded.

Now it's 21 dead and 21 wounded.  Holy hell.

Running GD Thread

So...  that thread went to 99 pages and a lock. Now I don't remember which page the arfcommer said he was accused by Geraldo in. Anyone remember the page? See any other posts on that specific topic?

I'm wondering if he will get a formal apology from Geraldo (or sue his ass).
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

This is good to hear.

The Firearms Academy of Seattle also has woman's only classes. My wife is going to the free Woman's Only Handgun Safety class on June 23rd.

FAS has several woman's only programs-
www.firearmsacademy.com/womens.htm
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is good to hear.

The Firearms Academy of Seattle also has woman's only classes. My wife is going to the free Woman's Only Handgun Safety class on June 23rd.

FAS has several woman's only programs-
www.firearmsacademy.com/womens.htm

I have their site bookmarked! I was thinking about taking the Handgun Safety class to start with, as well. There's an Women on Target rifle course in Bothell that same day. I'm more interested in starting with a handgun first though...

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So...  that thread went to 99 pages and a lock. Now I don't remember which page the arfcommer said he was accused by Geraldo in. Anyone remember the page? See any other posts on that specific topic?

Been on it like.... terrorists on Zumbo  

That there is some messed up stuff. He was getting threats even.

Thanks for the link. I better tag that thread this time. I figured there would be something in GD but I was skeereded to go there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Yesterday I joined the NRA, hooked up with a guy at work who owes me a shooting session and checked out the NRA women's classes.

Training is good!

My wife and I have signed up for two classes at Firearms Academy of Seattle, specifically the "Handgun Safety" and "Concealed Carry 101", course dates Saturday, June 2, 2007, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, June 3, 2007, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., respectively.  The handgun safety class is free, the CC101 is $125.

These will be refresher courses for me, and pretty much "first timer" classes for my wife.  They will also be pre requisite classes for some of the other advancing skills courses offered at FAS.  I have inquired with our own flea bitten dive owner in Chehalis/Centralia (can never figure out where one ends and the other begins ).

I will start another topic/thread about this if you like.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#37]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
After a little creative googling I found it on the UW police page.  Getting permission from the chief of police is still a fat chance.

Are you a UW student I'm assuming? If so, it's nice to know that someone else from this giant school is on the forums.

height=8
ColdFusionGuy gave us a write up of his experience with the Dean of Students at UW on this matter.  Granted it was 15 years ago, but if you don't ask them they really aren't likely to say yes.

I'll copy it from the archives and post it here for the non team members benefit.

In answer to your question, I'm gonna throw in my $0.02 here.

As some people will point out, I probably don't know what I'm talking about as I went through the process back in 92-93 with the UW Dean of Students and received written permission to carry a concealed firearm on the UW campus.

Back in my UW student days, I already had my WA CWP and I assumed that since it was issued by the state, it covered the UW as well. After one of the football players (who also had a CWP) was arrested for possession of a handgun on campus, I found out that my assumption was false.

I read the UW regulations, the same ones quote here. I sent the Dean of Students a polite letter asking for clarification of the regulations and some additional information on the policy. I got back a form letter response specific to carrying firearms on campus with copies of the corresponding policies highlighted and explained. Along with the letter and accompanying info, there was an open invitation to meet with the Dean of Students personally to discuss this issue further if I was so inclined. (BTW: The form letter and response was very professionally and mass produced, I found out why later.)

Being young and dumb in those days, I called up the Dean's office and made an appointment to meet with him. Surprisingly, I got an appointment for two days later.

With his secretary present as a recorder, the Dean opened the meeting by assuring me that it was not the intent of the University of Washington to deny me any of my constitutionally guaranteed rights and that as an educational institution of higher learning, the University of Washington worked to support all the rights of everyone as much as possible. However, the UW also had a responsibility to provide a safe and secure learning environment for everyone. (Ex: Chartering of the UW Police, which is a separate jurisdiction.) And thus, was the basis for their firearms policy.

In return, I assumed him that I had no intention of suing the UW for violating my Second Amendment rights with their policies. (His primary worry, as it appeared.) I explained that all I wanted was clarification on the issue as I felt that for personal safety reasons, it was necessary for me to sometimes carry a firearm (concealed) on campus and that I had just been made aware of the UW policy and wanted to fully comply with it.

He was pretty nice after that. He said the issue came up every four or five years and they’d see a bunch of requests like mine. He then asked me about my security concerns, what kind of firearms training I had, other stuff along those lines and to make a copy of my permit.

I was impressed that someone as busy as the UW Dean of Students took almost an hour out of his day to chat with me about UW security, firearms training and guns in general. To keep a long story short, about two weeks later, I received a letter from the UW Dean of Students granting me permission to carry a concealed firearm on UW campus. Copies were entered into my student records, their office records and also provided to the chief of UW Police.

Hopefully, my little tale has answered your question and put to rest some of the theories and speculation on this subject.

(I am neither representing nor a representative of the University of Washington on this matter, I am merely detailing in this narrative my personal interaction with the then UW Dean of Students on this matter.)

- Frank

I wonder what the result would be if I wrote the current Dean of Students (in December when I am 21.)

I wrote to the UW Chief of Police earlier today and a Sgt. answered my email with the initial procedure for application and a nice line at the end that said "It is seldom that anyone gets permission to carry on campus."  It is obvious that he was trying to discourage the application but I don't really care.  But, like Phil_in_Seattle said "If you don't ask them they really aren't likely to say yes."
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]
I am in the processes of writing to Dave Reichert and probably the Senators, hopefully a lot more people like me are out there writing on behalf of legalized college campus concealed carry.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:22:30 AM EDT
[#39]
height=8
Quoted:
Even though I've been hanging around AR15.com for almost 3 years... I don't own any f They say they prefer "Canada's method of gun control"... let them move there!he
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_Shooting

That gun control didn't help Kimveer Gill's 20 victims any.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:03:14 AM EDT
[#40]

This guy was one whacked out motherfucker.  

WARNING!!!!  This is not for younger eyes.

Cho Seung-Hui Manifesto Pt. 1

Cho Seung-Hui Manifesto Pt. 2

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#41]

damn it.... great... that sends a fantastic picture to the world about Americans with guns.

and a disgrace to the Korean community
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I hope that there will be two debates that will spring up out of the VT massacre:

1:  Why do colleges and universities prevent those that have concealed weapons permits from lawfully carrying those weapons at school?

2:  If there was just one lawfully armed individual at VT that could have even only chased the insane murderer away from some victims, would the outcome have been better?

My thought on the first question is that too many American's are just afraid to think that legally armed and licensed people are all around them.  Well, where I live, there are thousands of licensed carriers of concealed weapons.  The ones with licenses aren't the ones that bother me in the slightest.

For the second question, I think the answer is "You bet your ass, it might have been stopped before anyone else was killed".  Just one armed student or faculty member could have had a dramatic effect on what that murderous ass hole did, but the rules of VT would not allow adults to legally protect themselves from violent, murderous attack.

Shame on those that trample on our rights in the name of safety, then cannot provide either rights or safety.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I hope that there will be two debates that will spring up out of the VT massacre:

1:  Why do colleges and universities prevent those that have concealed weapons permits from lawfully carrying those weapons at school?

2:  If there was just one lawfully armed individual at VT that could have even only chased the insane murderer away from some victims, would the outcome have been better?

My thought on the first question is that too many American's are just afraid to think that legally armed and licensed people are all around them.  Well, where I live, there are thousands of licensed carriers of concealed weapons.  The ones with licenses aren't the ones that bother me in the slightest.

For the second question, I think the answer is "You bet your ass, it might have been stopped before anyone else was killed".  Just one armed student or faculty member could have had a dramatic effect on what that murderous ass hole did, but the rules of VT would not allow adults to legally protect themselves from violent, murderous attack.

Shame on those that trample on our rights in the name of safety, then cannot provide either rights or safety.

Your second point has been what I have been thinking this whole time.  50 or so people were shot, 32 died.  Had just ONE of those people been armed, would the outcome have been different?  Look at the Tacoma Mall shooting.  Granted there has been criticism of Brendan McKown because he did not actually shoot Maldanado and ended up getting shot himself, However after he challenged Maldanado, Maldanado stopped shooting and cowered to the record store.  These psychopaths are all about control and power.  When they are directly challenged by equal force, some of their power and control is taken away and can very well turn the tide.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:55:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd read about it earlier this morning around 7:30 when they were reporting 1 dead and one wounded.

Now it's 21 dead and 21 wounded.  Holy hell.

Running GD Thread

FYI Firemission in tacked GD
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:57:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Even though I've been hanging around AR15.com for almost 3 years... I don't own any firearms and haven't ever shot.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:03:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Even though I've been hanging around AR15.com for almost 3 years... I don't own any firearms and haven't ever shot.

I know! I have a REALLY good friend in another state who has gotten me interested, slowly but surely - without even trying (or so he says!!)...

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

FYI: You are about 10 replies slower than OdT.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't read his stuff, he's a mod.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't read his stuff, he's a mod.

Odd. I only get ignored now that I'm *not* a mod.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top