Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2007 5:50:01 PM EDT
I thought I'd ask and see if anyone knows of a reasonably local, to Lynnwood, Maxpedition dealer that I can check out while I'm back over here working again. The wife needs a new purse and I'll be damned if she buys another piece of crap purse instead of something well made that has a built in holster slot
Maxpedition Jumbo Fatboy
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:00:21 AM EDT
[#1]
What about Galco. They are top quality. Look at them on line and if you like I can order one for you. Call me at 253- 582-8222 ask for Jeff. Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought you and the wife were splitzville?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:41:47 AM EDT
[#3]
You need something with wheels, those are huge!
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You need something with wheels, those are huge!

That's what I was going to say.. I have a standard Versipack S-type, it's pretty big by itself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
According to Maxpedition's website there is only one brick and morter in the state that sells them, and it's on Anderson Island.  

I just got one of these, they are pretty big.  If you want to look at it, let me know.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Call Oly Arms, they sell it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Holy shit!!!  How about a suitcase with a rope around your neck?  This has got to be the epitome of tactical overkill.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#9]
It is pretty big.  I've also ordered the regular size one, but it's on backorder.  Also waiting for the holster, etc, to ship with the fatboy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I thought you and the wife were splitzville?

I keep trying, but she won't bite. Something about "The boys need a father, even if you are an asshole" Actually I think we've been taking turns getting frustrated with each other for the last 6 years and maybe the last 6 months have been alright since we had the huge blow out last fall where we both thought it was final and I was looking for an apartment.
We had 1 counseling session last year and the verdict was "we're not friends" so we're working on that instead of going back for more counseling. And me buying her the nicest "tacti-cool" purse I can find is my way of saying "I'm yer friend and if ya dont like it then I'll use it as a BOB in my truck"

She's looked at the Galco purses before and the Maxpedition gear is more her style then the leather Galco stuff. Think 'gun toting pseudo-hippie soccer mom' and you'd see where a leather purse just wont work, but the built in nalgene pouch and the ability to carry a buncha spare kids clothes in the bag along with a wallet/assorted girl crap/ Surefire/Kahr and spare mag would.

LawTalkingGuy, if you're in SnoCo./eastside I'd be happy to take a look at your Jumbo Fatboy, IM inbound.

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Thats the first time I seen that bag. Blackhawk makes a Battle Bag (BOB) if your don't mind the (dark chicken) brand.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thats the first time I seen that bag. Blackhawk makes a Battle Bag (BOB) if your don't mind the (dark chicken) brand.

Never seen Blackhawk'sWent to their website, pretty sure DBT's is the older design.
I was after DBT/Battlelab's E&E bag last year but decided I didnt really need one, and after reading some of the negative reviews on Lightfighter regading the shoulder strap's location on the bag, prolly better off without another seldom used piece of gear in my spares box. DBTs E&E bag
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm in north Seattle, but we could meet up somewhere not too inconvenient for either of us.  Got you message and will give you a call tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top