User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
I miss him.... I hope he is doing OK...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just thinking the same.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Tweak is doing ok. I get to go see him every saturday and sunday.  We visit from 3-4 hours each of those days. He mentioned a book today that he wants if any of you are up for that. I'm kinda strapped for now. Also he will be sending me some more visitors forms if any want to go see him. He can only have 20 on his 'list'. So far there are 10 or 12. Just gimme a shout and I'll get them to you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tweak is doing ok. I get to go see him every saturday and sunday.  We visit from 3-4 hours each of those days. He mentioned a book today that he wants if any of you are up for that. I'm kinda strapped for now. Also he will be sending me some more visitors forms if any want to go see him. He can only have 20 on his 'list'. So far there are 10 or 12. Just gimme a shout and I'll get them to you.

I keep kicking myself for not having written him so far. How many people can see him at a time?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
He can have 4 at a time. His days are fri, sat, sun and mon from 1015 until 1500 and again 1615-1900
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep kicking myself for not having written him so far. How many people can see him at a time?

Sounds like a field trip Koot
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Remember it takes 2-3+ weeks for visitation approval.  I haven't passed yet, but I'm in VA so no worries.  Probably won't get back out there until January next year anyway.  
We just sent him his quarterly package and new shoes are on order.  His mother and 9Millie are handling that end, I'm writing letters and sending money.  
Last news I had: he's making $40/month doing laundry, 3500 t-shirts the other day, lost a little weight, growing a mustache and goatee, feet hurt.
Check the DOC website for what is allowed as, if it gets mailed back, he pays the postage.  Dress code for visitors also.
Write when you can so he knows he's not forgotten, I know he tells everyone something a little different.  Feel free to share here unless he asked you not too.
I asked him in the last letter if there was anything he wanted to tell you guys.  I will post as I find out.
About 1100 days left now and he says LM is a 'doll'.
9Millie, the only book list I have for him is probably not allowed.  E-mail me the title, author, and I will get it sent out.

just Pops.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Tweak & I have been coresponding, and he sounds like he's doing very well under his circumstances. I only met him a few times before his shitty hand was dealt to him, but from his letters, I've learned that he's more than up to his current challenges, and is seeing his situation quite clearly. He'll endure this better than most IMHO.

I sent him a book a couple weeks ago, (that had to be sent directly from amazon.com or the like) and we've had some fun discussing its topic.

I'll be writing him again tomorrow, and will make sure to send all our best to him.

Thanks OdT from me personally.  
You are 1 of the four in particular he mentioned as writing to him.  I won't list the others as you know who you are, and I am sure there are more than 4.
I am sure also he will come out of this better for the experience.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're on.

You bring the file.......I'll have MrsK cook the cake
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're on.

You bring the file.......I'll have MrsK cook the cake

A white powder cake and a grey powder tea?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top