Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:32:40 PM EDT

Hey Washingtonians.  I'm relatively new to the site and brand new to this Hometown forum, but I like the Beasties and your decision to include them in your video, so I'll say hey.

Hey

I'm looking for an FFL in the Pullman area, as well as a good (read: pleasant & informed) dealer on this side of the state.  I'm currently in the market for accessories for an AR and looking for a Sig Sauer 226R Navy model.  So, if anyone knows where I can find a decent FFL and/or dealer out here let me know.  

In any case, looks like you guys have had some fun, so I'll be watching this forum for any events or information.  Thanks and have fun.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome !
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey Washingtonians.  I'm relatively new to the site and brand new to this Hometown forum, but I like the Beasties and your decision to include them in your video, so I'll say hey.

Hey

I'm looking for an FFL in the Pullman area, as well as a good (read: pleasant & informed) dealer on this side of the state.  I'm currently in the market for accessories for an AR and looking for a Sig Sauer 226R Navy model.  So, if anyone knows where I can find a decent FFL and/or dealer out here let me know.  

In any case, looks like you guys have had some fun, so I'll be watching this forum for any events or information.  Thanks and have fun.

Can't help you find any dealers over in Pullman but I did want to say not to blame that video on anyone but PCR-00.

Oh, and if he tries to get you to call this WARFCOM, tell him to STFU.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Welcome !

Title ::
So Mote It Be

4/9/2006

Team Member ::
Bronze Contributor

WA, USA

Posts Per Day ::

Last Login Date ::
4/11/2006 2:58:36 PM PDT

Last Post Date ::
4/11/2006 6:06:06 PM PDT

Quoted:

Can't help you find any dealers over in Pullman but I did want to say not to blame that video on anyone but PCR-00.

Oh, and if he tries to get you to call this WARFCOM, tell him to STFU.

The video is my fault yes  .  as for WARFCOM...well,

Welcome!  Now where's the beer?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Well he is new to the hometown forums.  Newer than I am anyway.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
When I was in Pullman the only place to buy an AR was Husky Sport Shop in Moscow, of course this does you no good for a pistol.  For accesories I'd just buy stuff online the prices will be much better (I'm in the Tri-Cities now and I still order most things).  

For washington dealers there is a guy in LaCrosse who I had a pistol transfered through, but he charged me sales tax on the price of the pistol (I ordered it out of state).   There is also (form gunbroker)

Ronald Reser
Ron's Guns
510 3RD St.
Clarkston, WA 99403
email: Click here to email me
phone: 509-758-0160
fax: 509-758-0160

who I had a pistol transfered through when he had his storefront in a shack next to his house, he was very good to deal with and would order things in.

Other than that, there is Spokane and the Tri-Cities.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When I was in Pullman the only place to buy an AR was Husky Sport Shop in Moscow, of course this does you no good for a pistol.  For accesories I'd just buy stuff online the prices will be much better (I'm in the Tri-Cities now and I still order most things).  

For washington dealers there is a guy in LaCrosse who I had a pistol transfered through, but he charged me sales tax on the price of the pistol (I ordered it out of state).   There is also (form gunbroker)

Ronald Reser
Ron's Guns
510 3RD St.
Clarkston, WA 99403

who I had a pistol transfered through when he had his storefront in a shack next to his house, he was very good to deal with and would order things in.

Other than that, there is Spokane and the Tri-Cities.

Thanks for the info.  I have purchased long-guns from Husky before, but Dennis just retired and closed the shop.  I will call Ronald tomorrow about getting a signed FFL - good lead.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the welcomes, guys
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Thanks for the info.  I have purchased long-guns from Husky before, but Dennis just retired and closed the shop.  I will call Ronald tomorrow about getting a signed FFL - good lead.  Thanks

I had heard he was going to close, I bought my first AR from him and a couple other guns as well.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had heard he was going to close, I bought my first AR from him and a couple other guns as well.

Yeah, he sold everything in the shop - the last days he was giving stuff away just to unload it all.  He tried to sell the store, but with no buyers it was turned into a car sales lot.  Now he's fly fishing and big game/dangerous game hunting full time.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#10]
If you are still looking for a P226 Navy, contact Teknic. He's a local dealer and an AR15.com dealer as well.

Check him out in the Equipment Exchange (EE)

Welcome to the jungle
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hey

You aint gonna get that up there foo.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Ronald Reser
Ron's Guns
510 3RD St.
Clarkston, WA 99403

I called today, but his numbers have been disconnected  On with the search...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top