BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:26:03 PM EDT
Memaloose shoot and clean the place up event

In case anyone is interested!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
One little bump, just one, the first and last one.  Just trying to help out the PDX area ARFCOMmers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
At least one of those guys will be at a Texas arfcom shoot.

Is Memaloose bad? When I was there it was snow covered and I saw no trash, only snow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
At least one of those guys will be at a Texas arfcom shoot.

Is Memaloose bad? When I was there it was snow covered and I saw no trash, only snow.

Snow shouldn't be to bad. Garbage, it'll be there just go down sme  deadend roads.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Usually it's pretty trashed, but the snow covers it up.  I'm hoping the snow will mostly be melted, exposing the trash.  Should be alot of brass too.  I know we didn't pick up brass after the last shoot since it was buried in the snow.

I'll see about a recon mission up there to get a picture of how much trash there is...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top